Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation VII Glitch Discussion

Stuck in a wall - Page 1

Stuck in a wall

Posted by: SnorlaxMonster
Date: 2017-03-28 04:15:14
This player got stuck in a wall after they saved where the deliveryman would stand, then received a Mystery Gift. As a result, they ended up stuck inside the wall. In previous games, the deliveryman would just stand in a different position.

I'm a little skeptical of this, but it would be interesting to see someone try to replicate this.

Re: Stuck in a wall

Posted by: Deku-Kitty
Date: 2017-03-28 08:04:13
This has been going around for a while, it only happens if you use PkHex apparently. I'm not sure how it relates though.

Date: 2017-03-29 01:46:54
Yeah, I thought it sounded similar to the PkHeX issue, but PkHeX was fixed so that that would no longer occur, and the player claimed to have never cheated. However, they also couldn't have only just downloaded the Munchlax Wonder Card, so maybe they saved months ago, and only just now opened their game again.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-03-31 11:07:10
I might try to replicate it without any cheats if a new event appears. And just give me the instructions.

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2017-03-31 12:00:26

I might try to replicate it without any cheats if a new event appears. And just give me the instructions.
There are several Event carts floating about, try using one to replicate it. You'll need 2 systems, though.

Date: 2017-04-01 08:49:38

There are several Event carts floating about, try using one to replicate it. You'll need 2 systems, though.

Not for Gen VII though. Only Gen V and earlier.

I do have spare PAL region codes for Bottle Caps I'd be happy to donate (since I can't use more than one), if anyone wants to try.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-04-04 12:11:02

Not for Gen VII though. Only Gen V and earlier.

I do have spare PAL region codes for Bottle Caps I'd be happy to donate (since I can't use more than one), if anyone wants to try.

I am European but US console, damn.