Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation VII Glitch Discussion

1 glitch Pokemon is no longer cheat only - Page 1

1 glitch Pokemon is no longer cheat only

Posted by: 0ErrorYT
Date: 2018-07-17 18:24:05
Zeraora can now be traded to s/m for some reason. The way you do this is wonder trade a Zeraora, and have it be traded to s/m. This means that a glitch Pokemon will now show up in s/m with a glitch move. Verlisify made a vid on it, calling it a missingno though

Re: 1 glitch Pokemon is no longer cheat only

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2018-07-17 21:27:35
Awesome find! I always assumed they patched stuff like this. What can you tell us about the glitch Pokémon (SM:807, I suppose)?

Date: 2018-07-17 22:44:21
Its low on the index list for glitch Pokemon, so its always a Bulbasaur. Its name is the level of the last viewed Pokemon, and the stats are all 0. I didnt find this glitch, but no one has posted about it

Posted by: RETIRE
Date: 2018-07-18 01:32:01
Can you breed it? What do you get if you use ditto on it, aka has anyone tried to do more with this?

Date: 2018-07-18 12:35:38

Can you breed it? What do you get if you use ditto on it, aka has anyone tried to do more with this?

I've tried to breed a different glitch Pokemon hex:1006 and it hatched into what looks like an Eevee, but was really the same glitch Pokemon at level 1 with no moves, named Eevee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDy3qMpem3E

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-07-18 16:56:00
Interesting! ^^

Zeraora is currently being distributed in Japan, according to Bulbapedia.

Do you know if it's possible to Wonder Trade those Zeraora?

Edit: The Reddit post shown in the video says "normally the wonder trade prevents any new Pokémon from the "Ultra" games from being traded", so does this still require cheating?

Date: 2018-07-18 17:47:53

Interesting! ^^

Zeraora is currently being distributed in Japan, according to Bulbapedia.

Do you know if it's possible to Wonder Trade those Zeraora?

Edit: The Reddit post shown in the video says "normally the wonder trade prevents any new Pokémon from the "Ultra" games from being traded", so does this still require cheating?

It seems to not care about Zeraora, i think why most cases happen with a cheated Zeraora is because without cheating, you can only get 1 from the movie, then get lucky enough to wonder tade to Sun and Moon and not Ultra sun and moon