Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Rate My Team

Bluelatios's team - Page 1

Bluelatios's team

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-22 15:04:48
here is who I have. (without cheats)

lvl 100 Latios                  they are only SOME of my lvl 100's that I have spent hours upon hours of 
                                    fighting the elite 4 on with exp. share attached! I use this team in the battle
lvl 100 Swampert              frontier along with, Lapras and Flareon. I also have Mewtwo, Kyogre and                     
                                    Groudon and on my Ruby version, Wigglytuff and my 2nd lvl 100, Altaria which 
lvl 100 Metagross              both kinda suck so I don't use them much. all the Pokemon that I mentioned
                                    are ALL lvl 100 without cheats! (yeah I worked REALLY hard! ;D)
lvl 100 Articuno

lvl 100 Heracross

lvl 100 Dragonite

Re: Bluelatios's team

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-06-23 12:59:33
I ONLY HAVE 3 LEVEL 100s

(soon to be 4)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-06-25 09:01:10
I used to have a whole party of level one hundreds, until my friend relesed one. >:( >:(

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-06-30 10:32:42
The only bad thing a friend has done to my game is he started my crystal version over when I left it at his house.  >:(

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-30 17:17:20
Ooh,a pretty diverse team.
Flying,Fire,Grass,Ice can beat this team.