Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Rate My Team

Don Watermeleon's D/P Team - Page 1

Don Watermeleon's D/P Team

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-07-10 08:16:58
After training many of these Pokemon since 2002, I can justly say I think I've made a half-decent team. Infact, I've never actually lost over WiFi with this, but then again I've only battled over WiFi twice. But nonetheless, here it is:

Rayquaza (Ziz) lv 100
Fly
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Hyper Beam

Giratina (Behemoth) lv 100
Earth Power
Shadow Ball
Shadow Force
Shadow Claw

Kyogre (Leviathan) lv 100
Ice Beam
Surf
Water Spout
Sheer Cold

Venasaur (Tarasque) lv 100
*Shoot, I forgot his moves. I'll post them once I cut on my DS*

Mewtwo (Dybbuk) lv 100
Psychic
Swift
Blizzard
Recover

Blaziken (Mazikeen) lv 100
Fire Blast
Blast Burn
Sky Uppercut
Stregnth

Re: Don Watermeleon's D/P Team

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-07-10 14:51:42
How could you train with your pokemon since 2002? The game has only been out for only a couple months!

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-07-10 15:12:19

How could you train with your pokemon since 2002? The game has only been out for only a couple months!

Ever heard of UPLOADING?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-07-10 15:17:47
Whoops sorry but how could he? 2003 is when R/S came out but you can't trade from G/S (The newest PkMn games in 2002) to R/S? Or can you? R/S is the oldest games you can upload too!

Date: 2007-07-10 16:44:24
2002, 2003. Whatever. I couldn't quite remember the release date but I began shaping that team once I purchased Ruby way back when, which was the same day it was released.

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-07-10 20:26:53
Yes, well I think our friend here was confused.

Posted by: Goldsage17
Date: 2007-07-13 21:04:34
Great team Don! I can't find any flaws, but then again its a level 100 team so it could probly take out anything in it's way, right?

Date: 2007-07-13 21:08:34
Yeah, I've spent a lot of time getting it to lv 100. I just trained my Blaziken and Venasaur to lv 100 over my vacation a few weeks ago. A lot of time in the car could due for ample training.

I've noticed that there are two Pokemon that my team would not do all too well against. Kingdra and Palkia. Both are of the Dragon and Water type, both of which are very strong.

Being their dual-ship with Water, they are not weak against Ice-type moves which many of my Pokemon use to combat dragons, so that means only my Rayquaza could deal severe damage against them. However, both Pokemon would be super effective against Blaziken, Giratina, and Rayquaza and my Venasaur would likely fall to a simple Space Rend.

But nonetheless, I'm pretty proud of my team.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-07-14 01:02:14

After training many of these Pokemon since 2002, I can justly say I think I've made a half-decent team. Infact, I've never actually lost over WiFi with this, but then again I've only battled over WiFi twice. But nonetheless, here it is:

Rayquaza (Ziz) lv 100
Fly
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Hyper Beam

Giratina (Behemoth) lv 100
Earth Power
Shadow Ball
Shadow Force
Shadow Claw

Kyogre (Leviathan) lv 100
Ice Beam
Surf
Water Spout
Sheer Cold

Venasaur (Tarasque) lv 100
*Shoot, I forgot his moves. I'll post them once I cut on my DS*

Mewtwo (Dybbuk) lv 100
Psychic
Swift
Blizzard
Recover

Blaziken (Mazikeen) lv 100
Fire Blast
Blast Burn
Sky Uppercut
Stregnth

-4 of your Pok?mon are ubers,and I don't like ubers.Not that it's wrong to use them.
-Seriously,Shadow Force,Shadow Claw,and Shadow Ball? Seriously,make your moves more diverse.
-Hyper Beam moves aren't that good.Those moves need recharge.

Date: 2007-07-14 10:10:37
Giratina is used mainly as my tank, with an very nice special defense and defense. His Earth Power can be used to take out really any land based monster that's not a water type. Shadow Ball is my other common attack Giratina uses, and lastly Shadow Force I use only when I need a high-hitting move.

I suppose I could get rid of Shadow Claw.

Posted by: Godofdeath19
Date: 2007-07-31 20:29:47
It's a good party.  Better than my best friends for sure lol.  Mine… I don't completely know, but maybe….

Posted by: MewthreeX
Date: 2008-06-13 16:32:05
It is a great team Don!I love that idea of a team! ;D

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2008-06-13 16:47:12
The last post in this topic was almost a whole year ago

First you break a rule, and use the lame "I'm new" excuse and get let off with +5 WoM, then you turn around and break another rule?  I think you're in line for a ban, or at least burnination

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-06-13 16:51:14
Not again…

People, PLEASE LEARN THAT THIS IS NOT 2007 ANYMORE, IT IS 2008, NOT 2006/7!

*locks for great justice*