Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Rate My Team

Rate my AWSOME team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 1

Rate my AWSOME team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: MewthreeX
Date: 2008-06-12 20:28:32
There all Arceus!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Re: Rate my AWSOME team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-06-12 20:33:11
Team of all single legendary does not a proper awesome team make, imo.

Also, yeah, nice way to make yourself appear intelligent, spamming up exclamation points and idiotic smileys.

Which is also against the rules, excessive smiley usage.
*WOM +5'd for excessive smileys which = rule 5 being broken :/*

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2008-06-12 20:36:42
It's nowhere close to 9000.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-06-12 20:40:16
He must be a member of team rocket who has come to take all my pokemon and turn them into pokemon of a different variety

It's over -9000.

… don't you mean under?

Date: 2008-06-12 20:43:25
My mistake.

It's nowhere close to 9000.

fixed.

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2008-06-12 20:46:59
[size=3][font=trebuchet ms]GLITCH CITY LABS ADMINISTRATION: SERIOUS BUSINESS[/font][/size]

[font=trebuchet ms]And remember, kids:[/font]
< picture removed by request >

Date: 2008-06-12 21:47:20
Guys I just used an action replay and my team does not suck :'( :'( :'( :( :(

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-06-12 21:57:25
Meh, ignore all these mean people :P

Of course your team's not weak, they're all Arceus' so they're pretty strong. Some people just think it's sort of unfair to use an Action Replay team against someone who spent months training IV's and EV's.

But it's how you play the game, and if you have fun with the Arceus', then it's a pretty good team. :)

Date: 2008-06-12 21:59:52
Meh, one Arceus with a well balanced team is better. 6 on one team, WITH Action Replay to get them all, fail.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-06-12 22:03:53
Right. You've already gotten off to a bad start so I guess consider this your formal warning.

First of all, spamming smilies is a no-no; they should be used sparingly, at most three per post. Secondly, please make an effort to use good grammar in your posts. Excessive exclamation marks don't make you look smart.

Remember, this is an intelligent Pok?mon glitch research community, so please act accordingly.

Date: 2008-06-13 00:43:00
I'm sorry!I'm new to this now DO NOT give me a hard time!Please I just registered today! :'(

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-06-13 01:31:50
It's OK. Why do I have a feeling this is going to be like another murph incident.
EDIT:Oh, yes, and, what are there moves, stats, and items there holding. As they all sould be holding diferent plates.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-06-13 06:53:56
If they all have the same moveset, then one type of sweeper/specialized uber can take them all out. Make sure you have a variety of movesets, EV's, etc.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-06-13 10:19:15
GoldSage has a point, but if they're all holding different plates, I don't think that'd be a problem.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-06-13 11:50:44

I'm sorry!I'm new to this now DO NOT give me a hard time!Please I just registered today! :'(

You wouldn't be "new to this" if you took the time of day to read the fucking rules, so don't give anybody that "I'm new" shit just because you didn't feel like reading the rules, because that's nobody's fault but yours.