Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Game Glitches Discussion

ratchet and clank glitches (sort of) - Page 1

ratchet and clank glitches (sort of)

Posted by: white dragon bionut
Date: 2006-03-10 20:06:01
in certain cutscenes, if your positioned (in)correctly, you'll go thru walls, enamies, and other objects.

Re: ratchet and clank glitches (sort of)

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-03-13 19:43:24
cool

Date: 2006-03-14 08:52:30

cool

thanks, it looks really funny when a bot goes thru a wall, or when you go in a boss on one side, and out the other. (if you know what i mean)

Posted by: barneyzhen
Date: 2006-03-18 15:33:20
COOL!COOL!COOL!COOL!COOL!COOL!COOL!COOL!COOL!COOL!COOL!COOL!

Date: 2006-06-19 22:41:50
yes, thank you, but please don't post in all caps, and please try to post something about the glitch or discuss it.

also, there's this one area in ratchet and clank: uya, if you run off a certain area and get hit by an enamie, you will just keep falling untill you press square or x.

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-06-21 11:53:01
Interesting. I'll have to try that sometime.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-21 12:01:45
On Jowai resort, at the checkpoint just before the second (I think, if not then it's the first) boat, jump into the water nearest the edge of the map & keep heading down. In a small corner you can pass through the edge of the level, taking you to uncharted areas…

-WARNING: IF YOU SURFACE THE WHOLE LEVEL WILL VANISH, AND YOU WILL FALL TO YOU EVENTUAL DEATH!-