Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Game Glitches Discussion

Golden Sun 2 glitch. - Page 1

Golden Sun 2 glitch.

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-06-30 16:44:28
Okay, I haven't played my Golden Sun: The Lost Age in a while and I wanted to finish the story befor I sold it off.  So, I pulled out my copy of Gunstar Super Heros and slid it into my DS.  After the GBA logo and the startup noise appeared, It wouldn't work.  Black.  So I turned it off and pulled it out, blowing in the carterage.  This time the DS stopped at it's start up noise!!!  I repeted what I did and the game worked fine until I decided to switch Djjin (the class changing part of the game).  In the middle of changing them the game froze and played a continuing buzzing noise.  I sat their pressing buttons until I realized the futality of my efforts.  I repeted the blowing, and suprisingly, it worked fine for the next 30 mins. that I played it.  This happened yesterday and it's worked fine since.

I really don't know if this is a glitch or because I haven't played it in a while.  Just thought I'd share it.