Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Game Glitches Discussion

Glitches in Teen Titans for PS2 - Page 1

Glitches in Teen Titans for PS2

Posted by: Raventhet.t.ishot
Date: 2007-01-05 22:46:14
There are a few glitches in this game. THe first glitch happened when I was fighting against the computer in the Master of Games mode. I played as Raven and the computer played as White Raven. Somehow White Raven ended up outside of the level and wouldn't respond back into the level.(This only seems to happen in Larry's World and Titan's Tower East and only with White Raven.) Another glitch is in the level called,"Jail Break".When you past the room with the electric force field you have to Knock out some prisoners and throw them into Raven's energy field. Take out the first 4 and go down the stairs. Then knock ou the 5 prisoner and go back up the stairs. Throw him into Raven's energy field. The game will go to a cut scene. Press start to get out of it. Then when the game returns it should be messed up(you'll be back inside the room with the eletric force field but the camera will be outside of the level.) Another one is Raven's powers are Purple but are suppose to be black and Blackfire's powers are green and are suppose to be Purple.One other glitch is in some level(I forgot which one) Starfire was talking but on the subtitle it had a picture of Raven.

Re: Glitches in Teen Titans for PS2

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-07-13 15:29:28
I've gotta try that sometime.
Lol…