Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation VIII Glitch Discussion

Freezing Glitch - Page 1

Freezing Glitch

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-12-18 23:31:12
Not sure what to call this, but has anyone else experienced the game locking up when returning from the Switch's home menu? The game still plays its music, but nothing on the screen actually animates until I restart the game.

This doesn't happen all the time, by the way–only occasionally when returning from the Switch's home menu.

Re: Freezing Glitch

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-12-21 15:55:02
I've never had it happen. Was there any particular area you were in where it seemed to occur more often?

Re: Freezing Glitch

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2019-12-23 00:12:52

Was there any particular area you were in where it seemed to occur more often?

Mostly in the Wild Area, but I attribute that to coincidence rather than an actual issue with the Wild Area–I spend most of my time there, so it'd only make sense. I believe it also happened to me in Hammerlocke as well. I'll grab a video of it sometime if I can.