Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Visual GameBoy - Page 1

Visual GameBoy

Posted by: GlitchManic
Date: 2006-04-17 08:51:46
What is a Visual Gameboy?
???
(it sounds neat)

Re: Visual GameBoy

Posted by: Robjoe1107
Date: 2006-04-17 19:36:02
I believe you are thinking the Visual Boy, and from what I've heard, it wasn't all that impressive. Try searching for it on WikiPedia, you're sure to come up with some useful stuff there.

Posted by: Locke Yggdrasill
Date: 2006-04-17 21:13:03
The Nintendo virtual boy was a failed attempt at a virtual reality system. There were a mere handful of games, and one official cheating device, IIRC. It was utilized by placing teh cartridge in a slot, in the headgear, if I recall correctly, placing the headgear on your head and looking through the two holes as one would do to a pair of binoculars, and grasping a controller, and playing naturally from thenceforth.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2006-04-25 06:01:42
You also may be talking about VisualBoyAdvance, which is teh pwnz0r GBA emulator. It can be teh found at http://vba.sf.net