Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Official GCL E3 Discussion Thread - Page 1

Official GCL E3 Discussion Thread

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-05-11 21:07:36
Well, it's official–E3 has begun! What is E3, you ask? Well, for those of you who don't know, it's an annual convention for game developers to show of their latest proucts! This is where all of the newest video games and consoles are revealed. Nintendo's E3 site has all of the details, including a list of all Nintendo games at E3, and videos of some of the biggest games. There's even a video for the next Super Smash Bros., which reveals the new characters in the game! Post your thoughts on the new games at E3, and what games you're most excited about.

Here's the games I'm most looking forward to:

For Wii (Revolution):
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Mario Galaxy

For DS:
- Star Fox DS
- Pok?mon Mysterious Dungeon Blue
- New Super Mario Bros.

Re: Official GCL E3 Discussion Thread

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-05-11 23:48:22
I tend not to care about new games. I'm rather comfortable with Sonic 2 and Pok?mon Red, tyvm.

Posted by: Robjoe1107
Date: 2006-05-12 06:39:46
I'm with Abwayax on this one. Super Smash Brothers Brawl looks enticing enough, but thats about all thats caught my eye in the past few months or so. Games just have lost their "flare" to me anymore. I'm quite pleased by just sitting back and playing old-school titles, such as 8/16-bit Sonic (I also enjoy hacking these, too), Pok?mon (not so much 3rd gen), and classic Doom.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-05-14 08:35:10

I'm with Abwayax on this one. Super Smash Brothers Brawl looks enticing enough, but thats about all thats caught my eye in the past few months or so. Games just have lost their "flare" to me anymore. I'm quite pleased by just sitting back and playing old-school titles, such as 8/16-bit Sonic (I also enjoy hacking these, too), Pok?mon (not so much 3rd gen), and classic Doom.

Yeah I agree.I love the old SSB and Pokemon.I do play Ruby version of pokemon but I HATE emerald cause it is so easy to beat and the things are weird….(I also HATE Crystal so I messit up. =) )

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2006-05-17 04:40:14
All I want is for Sega to put out one good Sonic game.So fartheir latest ones haven't been that great.