Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

the giga bowser soulbreak(NOT mewtwo GIGA BOWSER) -ssbm - Page 1

the giga bowser soulbreak(NOT mewtwo GIGA BOWSER) -ssbm

Posted by: Lishy
Date: 2006-06-11 16:00:08

This is really easy
In debug mode set giga bowser scale to 5.00 then
make sure your oponment is in the air then jump and use your side b to grab onto then quickly throw them to the left if done correctly you will land on the ground and throw them at the same time then your oponment will become stuck to you  and they cant do ANYTHING only way to get rid of the oponment stuck to giga bowser is to comite suicide/kamakaza

This has been tested on only bowser so its not garantee'd it will work on others but worth a shot.

Re: the giga bowser soulbreak(NOT mewtwo GIGA BOWSER) -ssbm

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-06-11 16:13:29
This could be useful for when your opponent has only one life left but you have more than 1.

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-06-11 19:23:58
Of course, getting Giga Bowser requires a cheating device anyway, so this isn't such an easily accesible glitch. It's still a neat find, though.

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2006-06-16 16:46:13
actually it is a glitch, I have done it. you need a Red Shell and Mewtwo and Bowser. you have Bowser stand on a platform above Mewtwo(in any arena, it doesn't matter). have Mwetwo throw a Red Shell and use the Right(or left)+B Move to deflect the Red Shell. Deflect it five times, and on the fith time have Bowser jump down in front of the Red Shell. He will Be knocked back on the stage just as you deflect the Red Shell for the Fifth time. when you do so, you will be knocked up there as well, Like your sheild broke. when you get the ability to move again, you will find that Bowser is now stuck to you like a Bowser Sheild(however effective he will be as a Sheild, I don't know yet.). and however there are other Glitches, yet that will take a lot of explaining so I'll leave it as another post, or thread, whichever one comes first.

Posted by: Lishy
Date: 2006-09-26 18:11:48

actually it is a glitch, I have done it. you need a Red Shell and Mewtwo and Bowser. you have Bowser stand on a platform above Mewtwo(in any arena, it doesn't matter). have Mwetwo throw a Red Shell and use the Right(or left)+B Move to deflect the Red Shell. Deflect it five times, and on the fith time have Bowser jump down in front of the Red Shell. He will Be knocked back on the stage just as you deflect the Red Shell for the Fifth time. when you do so, you will be knocked up there as well, Like your sheild broke. when you get the ability to move again, you will find that Bowser is now stuck to you like a Bowser Sheild(however effective he will be as a Sheild, I don't know yet.). and however there are other Glitches, yet that will take a lot of explaining so I'll leave it as another post, or thread, whichever one comes first.

Aparently you DID NOT read my post.
This is giga bowser getting somone attached to HIM!Unlike mewtwo soul breaker u can do this on anybodyy who u can grab.

Of course, getting Giga Bowser requires a cheating device anyway, so this isn't such an easily accesible glitch. It's still a neat find, though.

Giga bowser edited to have fair states and scale edited to 5.00 is my main!Hes friggen fast and the combo's XD UP B BISHES!