Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

tasvideos (Read This NOW!!!!!!) - Page 1

tasvideos (Read This NOW!!!!!!)

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-01-06 12:19:37
http://tasvideos.org/GameResources.html

This place has a lot of glitches, for all kinds of games. Look here and we could find things to put on our site.

Re: tasvideos (Read This NOW!!!!!!)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-06 18:54:47
I swear I've seen this sometime before! Anyway, this has a lot of glitches already on the site, but how they could be used for speedruns. So we could develop on those maybe, and add them to Speed Runner glitches. This site is really amazing though, and we could get a lot for the ste. The Luck Manipulation is especially interesting.

Plus, we could get a lot of good information for Project Caspar.

Posted by: 007
Date: 2008-01-07 19:40:08
I learned about underflow through here.  Nowadays I can start a new game and get me a L100 Gengar in Mt. Moon, with a Night Shade that carries me until I can teach it Psychic.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-01-07 21:29:30

Actually Caspar was the main reason I posted this.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-11 21:31:42

I swear I've seen this sometime before! Anyway, this has a lot of glitches already on the site, but how they could be used for speedruns. So we could develop on those maybe, and add them to Speed Runner glitches. This site is really amazing though, and we could get a lot for the ste. The Luck Manipulation is especially interesting.

look here Guy: http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,2417.0.html