Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

ACTION REPLAY HELP - Page 1

ACTION REPLAY HELP

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-01-20 13:59:17
Okay.
I dropped my DS on the sidewalk because I was carrying too much stuff.My DS and Pearl game were fine,but now my AR wont read ANY of my games! D:
it just says
INSERT GAME CART.
PLEASE HELP!
I just traded in a bunch of games to get it too :[

Re: ACTION REPLAY HELP

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-01-20 17:29:49
*In a tech support voice* Have you tried inserting a cartridge into your game?
You: Yes damnit!
*In a tech support voice* Have you turned your AR: DS on?
You: YES!
*In a tech support voice* Yelling into the textbox won't help this go any faster.  Have you tried opening your AR: DS to see if all wires and transistors are properly connected and weren't disconnected or broken from the fall? (not reccomended but do it if all else fails) When opening the cartridge, do not lose any screws or remove anything from the circuitry.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-20 17:31:16

*In a tech support voice* Have you tried inserting a cartridge into your game?
You: Yes damnit!
*In a tech support voice* Have you turned your AR: DS on?
You: YES!
*In a tech support voice* Yelling into the textbox won't help this go any faster.  Have you tried opening your AR: DS to see if all wires and transistors are properly connected and weren't disconnected or broken from the fall? (not reccomended but do it if all else fails) When opening the cartridge, do not lose any screws or remove anything from the circuitry.

Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-01-20 17:32:11
Both :P

Mostly being like a tech support representative person.  But, seriously, try opening the cartridge to see if all is in order if nothing that anybody else posts works.

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-01-20 17:33:26
Hmmm.
I could try, ;D but I mean..the DS reads the AR but the AR doesnt read the DS game O_o

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-20 17:34:03

Both :P

Very funny. Points to you.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-20 18:28:17
You traded games? You should have just gone to circit city and paid the $15 for an AR. just saying…