Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

WE WANT YOU! - Page 1

WE WANT YOU!

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-02-07 20:19:20
…to be the honorary art guy of the sequal to the most popular game ever, Dull. A few months after the first release, I've finally decided to create a sequal, one which is entirely better than the first, in all aspects. However, even though Dull has a rather simplistic style, graphics aren't my strongpoint and I need a little help on this.

If you'd like to help out as an artist, just post here and you're hired. The first order of business I need is a 16x16 white square. Make it simple, yet look slightly better than the white square that you played as in the original game.

Also, before you decide to help out the project, you might want to play the first game (and consequently rate it a 6/6) here: http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/16196

A dollar to whoever can beat Level 4.

Re: WE WANT YOU!

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-02-09 05:50:04
I will help you with this game, in all contexts if you want, scripting and all. I know a bit of GML, I believe I can draw

BTW I would change the "Hbor" to somthing higher than 16 or whatever it is, it is impossible to see what you are doing
Other than that it is good