Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Guitar Hero and Rock Band - Page 1

Guitar Hero and Rock Band

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-09 19:23:41
Discuss Guitar Hero and Rock Band here!

Re: Guitar Hero and Rock Band

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-02-10 13:37:27
Cherub Rock (315k)

Date: 2008-02-10 13:46:43
No sound.
That sucks.

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-03-18 16:34:34

I really hate these games because they are for people too lazy to learn how to ACTUALLY play the guitar.
Well the thing is….I DO PLAY GUITAR.And started way before I started playing GH2 and 3.
I pwn at GH3.Expert FTW!
I'll post my FC up sometime.Yanno Wifi.For the Wii ^_^
GOOOOO NINTENDO!

I may be getting rockband soon for easter. ^_^

Date: 2008-03-18 16:35:45

I really hate these games because they are for people too lazy to learn how to ACTUALLY play the guitar.
Well the thing is….I DO PLAY GUITAR.And started way before I started playing GH2 and 3.
I pwn at GH3.Expert FTW!
GOOOOO NINTENDO!

I pwn at Bulls on Parade expert!

Posted by: hypershadow12
Date: 2008-03-20 18:10:25
I have GH3 for my Wii, but i think Rock Band is much better too bad they will never make it for Wii.

I PWN at Raining Blood: EXPERT

Date: 2008-03-20 18:13:58

I have GH3 for my Wii, but i think Rock Band is much better too bad they will never make it for Wii.

I PWN at Raining Blood: EXPERT

Rock Band is coming out for the Wii this fall.

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-03-23 17:40:00

I pwn at GH3.Expert FTW!
GOOOOO NINTENDO!

Same! Its crazy easy..
and Rockband for wii? Yeah right.

ORLY?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-23 22:27:27

I pwn at GH3.Expert FTW!
GOOOOO NINTENDO!

Same! Its crazy easy..
and Rockband for wii? Yeah right.

ORLY?
Both IGN and Gamespot say it.

Date: 2008-03-27 08:33:43
That is really great news! *starts saving his money. I saw something in Game Informer called Wii Music I think, and it said it would take the place of Rock Band. This is very uplifting news!

Date: 2008-03-27 18:58:23
(Sorry if I double posted) It's been announced, Rock Band for the Wii will hit the shelves on June 22. The mic., Guitar, and Drums will all be controlled wirelessly with no Wiimote. I have a GH3 Guitar, so that means I won't have to buy a 2nd guitar for Bass play. Also the extra periphreals will be released the same day as the game. IGN says $169.99

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-03-29 18:37:58

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-29 18:51:47
I am only good at those games when I use the regular controller. The guitar controller is too confusing because I play bass and a litle guitar so I'm more used to them than the guitar controller.

Date: 2008-03-29 19:29:50

They're fun.
I also know how to play the guitar, so HA for Guitar Hero, but I can't tell you about Rock Band, I don't own Rock Band.