Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

New DS, yay! - Page 1

New DS, yay!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-05-01 17:29:09
Yay! Got myself a big, heavy, old-fashioned, heavy, clunky, heavy, badly lit, heavy, blue, heavy, having an annoyingly small stylus, heavy, having a power button (not switch), heavy, having weirdly placed select and start, heavy, double screened, heavy, with a microphone, DS Heavy! You see, I originally had a DS Heavy, but I lost it in the movage to my new house (along with my old Pearl, but I got it restored within a year), and decided to buy a DS Lite (they were out at the time). Big mistake! I hated the DS Lite! So now I've sold it and have bought a big, old-fashioned, clunky, badly lit, heavy, blue, with an annoyingly small stylus, with a power button (not switch), weirdly placed select and start, double screened, with a microphone, DS Heavy, and man is it better than the DS Lite!

Re: New DS, yay!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-05-01 19:12:57
It's not called the DS Heavy, it's called the DS Phat.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-01 19:26:49
Are they? I just called 'em DS's. I still have my Silver DS Phat. And, I own a DS Lite. It's handy, really. That way, if one is recharging, I can use my other, to play D/P. Or trade, and find away 'cause I get get my DS to connect to my Internet.

Date: 2008-05-05 19:29:29
I called it DS Heavy on purpose, because it's not the DS Light. (lite)

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-05-05 22:14:06
I seem more used to the DS Lite. My friend has a DS Phat and I'm not used to it at all. Especially the small stylus.

Date: 2008-05-06 18:30:51

Especially the small stylus.
That's the only downside.