Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

The "Demon" of Sonic R - Page 1

The "Demon" of Sonic R

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-05-02 22:20:06
It's 10:00 at night, I'm tired, and I've had it up to here with all this "zomfg curse" bullshit that's associated with the Tails Doll character.
For those who may not know, Tails Doll is a character in the Sega Saturn game Sonic R (which is also on the Sonic Gems Collection), a game in which you and other Sonic characters race around tracks to torturous Europop music that's enough to make you kill yourself.
But on with the main point of this topic.
To start off, let's answer the question of "Curse? What?", well, a while after Sonic R was released, some tard thought it was funny to associate a "curse" with the Tails Doll, the curse in question has many incarnations, all of which are completely retarded.
Of course, even though they're completely retarded, you'd think that'd stop people from posting stuff about it, right?
Wrong, sir, just wrong.
See, what I'm about to convey in this post, is a website with nine, yes, NINE pages full of "zomfg curse" stories, each more horribly written than it's predecessor, as an example, here's one from the main site.

He's coming to kill me, I just know it. When I walked in to my bathroom, I saw this thing
in my toilet – it was some sort of gem thing that was there and gone in a couple of
minutes. Then, it suddenly went back down covered in hair. ( I know it's gross, but it
true!) And now, like every hour, I swear, I keep hearing a girl scream, and I say it
sounds familiar. Like someone from school……! No, not her…. Somebody help me, I
think its coming,  srcuiwiul vyipvy2[ by gqr' , O god the pain! What was…. HOLY F***,
BLOOD IS ALL OVER ME LIKE I……O CRAP!

Pathetic mortals, I no longer needs people to perform the curse, just being in the
same room with those souls is enough. Long live the Tai  wait! Get of me! I'm not  oNe
yeT !  DIE!!!!, nsi9u2, Why won't YOU DIE!? Cause i still have a reason to li,.,.,klnio,

See what I'm pointing out here?
The Internet is full of idiots, enjoy taking a few minutes to laugh at this bunch of tards.
http://quackerandbowen.com/sonicr.html

Re: The "Demon" of Sonic R

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2008-05-04 20:11:29
I'm pretty sure that's fiction, and the original person who thought of the whole thing knew it too. But he probably started it because the Tails Doll is a creepy little thing. I mean, who wouldn't agree? Just look at it.

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/6538/dtailsny4.a7634879bd.jpg
Now that's some pretty creepy sh*t right there.

Nevermind, got deleted on the spot for some reason. You get the gist, though?