Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Who's your favorite Mario series character? - Page 2

Re: Who's your favorite Mario series character?

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-06-16 13:49:22
yeah… i have the black PSP  :D
i'm surprised that no one voted Boo yet!  :P

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-06-16 21:52:37

yeah… i have the black PSP  :D
i'm surprised that no one voted Boo yet!  :P

Boo=Teh Pwnage
end of story.
but I like luigi too.

Date: 2008-06-19 03:00:12
I pretty much agree with CyberCyndaquil, Boo is teh pwnage (I mean, he isn't affected by fireballs or mario in general!  8))
but I just voted Merlon because I like him for some reason  );

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2008-06-19 21:54:22
Seriously needs moar Goomba.  And including Kamek wouldn't hurt either.

Date: 2008-06-20 00:05:12
What I mean by this is mostly Main Characters, not minor characters like a Goomba
Kamek is fine by me though

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-06-23 18:10:43
It depends on what game really. In the Mario Kart series, I have liked Toad the best, in Super Mario DS I have liked Luigi (excellent jumping and he has a helicopter jump technique), and in Super Smash Bros Brawl I like Wario cause he rocks with a motorbike and a dangerous fart! For the vote I just picked Toad :/

Posted by: zyborg
Date: 2008-06-27 19:15:21
Wario is awesome. He is a cooler, stronger, twisted version of Mario. Mario has to walk, try to fly, or ride a Yoshi to get anywhere. Wario has a motorcycle. Small Mario can take one hit, big mario can take two hits, and powered up Marios can take three hits. Wario starts out with more "hit points" than Mario. Plus, he makes his own videogames, filled with awesome parodies of the games Mario has been in. (Off-topic, this gives me an idea. Someone should make a Super Wario RPG.)

Date: 2008-06-28 13:25:11
Yeah Wario is pretty much pure ownage. And, just like zyborg said, Wario has a motorcycle and Mario has Yoshi

Motorcycle VS. Yoshi = Motorcycle wins!