Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Gah! GRRR! THIS IS VERY ag-er-vat-ing! - Page 1

Gah! GRRR! THIS IS VERY ag-er-vat-ing!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-05-20 20:01:12
GRRR! OK, guess what, I bought Rock ban special edition for the PS2, and guess what? As soon as I put the disk in, Disk read error! At least I can get A full refund so I can try getting one at walmart. I hope it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Please work!)

Re: Gah! GRRR! THIS IS VERY ag-er-vat-ing!

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-05-20 20:15:49
A few of my games have done that before, but after I ran them under water they were just fine.

Date: 2008-05-20 20:21:15
Um, I'm going to try it. But it's a brand new game. :-/
EDIT:Didn't work. -_- Time for exchange. I hope it's not my PS2!

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-05-20 21:18:34

My PS2 used to have Disk Read Errors all the time, and we messed around with everything inside of the PS2 over 9000 times, finally I had to just buy a new one.
Sometimes PS2s are just faulty like that.

Date: 2008-05-20 23:07:13

My PS2 used to have Disk Read Errors all the time, and we messed around with everything inside of the PS2 over 9000 times, finally I had to just buy a new one.
Sometimes PS2s are just faulty like that.
Turns out I needed a skinny one. *Sighs*
At least I can play my game I spent all my money for(and I saved up for over 9 mounths)