Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Wii Fit! - Page 1

Wii Fit!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-01-10 20:12:39
Well. Nobody has posted a thread about Wii Fit yet! For those who don't know what it is…
It's a game for the Wii that has Balance, Strength, Yoga, and Aerobics drills to stay fit! Here you can discuss your favorite drills, your Fit Credits, and other stuff, maybe set up challenges with others in Wii Fit. I think I have 6:03 of time, and in my Favorites list are the bubble thingy, torso twists, ski jumping and the slalom, rhythm boxing, and other stuff.

Anyway…
discuss!

Re: Wii Fit!

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-01-11 13:53:50
i've been trying to get ahold of it but its sold out everywhere near me :|

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-01-11 15:52:46
Order it at some place with nice people. Really, it helps.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-01-11 16:00:23
I've had it for, like, a year now.
It's pretty nifty, with all the features that come with the game. The games are really awesome too.
It's good for exercising and fun.

Date: 2009-01-14 15:23:03

I've had it for, like, a year now.
It's pretty nifty, with all the features that come with the game. The games are really awesome too.
It's good for exercising and fun.
Wow, it's been out for that long? Never knew.
Anyway, I've reached 10 hours yesterday! Now I'd say it's about 10:40!
[spoiler=Game spoiler]You get a bronze Fit Bank![/spoiler]

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-01-14 17:53:36
I'm not all into fitness and exercise. But don;t let that spoil your fun.

Date: 2009-01-15 05:51:25

I'm not all into fitness and exercise. But don;t let that spoil your fun.
I did like being fit, but not excercising! But with Wii Fit that is no longer a problem! It's actually reall fun. I reached 11 hours yesterday.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-19 22:56:03
Wait, how is Wii Fit, a Game? I'm all for Working out and getting fit but "Game" isn't the best word. "Fitness Simulator" is more fitting.

I don't have it yet, and I don't really need it, I'm as thin as heck, my matabolism has always made me like that, so really, I see no point for me in getting it.

Date: 2009-01-20 18:09:22

Wait, how is Wii Fit, a Game? I'm all for Working out and getting fit but "Game" isn't the best word. "Fitness Simulator" is more fitting.

I don't have it yet, and I don't really need it, I'm as thin as heck, my matabolism has always made me like that, so really, I see no point for me in getting it.
I've always been wicked thin too, but it's good to get stronger.
It's hard to explain how, but it should definitely be considered a game. It is more that just fitness simulator, with the Balance Games and all.