Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Something I thought of earlier. - Page 1

Something I thought of earlier.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-01-18 18:27:53
If someone (or a group of people) gather round with 64 Nintendo DSes, and fill up all the Pictochat rooms, would that prevent anyone else in the area from using PictoChat? Because that would be a great opportunity to be an asshole.

Re: Something I thought of earlier.

Posted by: crazysquid34
Date: 2009-01-18 18:29:56
Ok Ill figure it out! you send me 64 nintendo ds's and wifi connection and I (doing the hard part) will see if it does that!

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-01-19 21:19:11
Lol, and then as a reward, you sell 63 of the DS's he gave you for $9450 and keep 1 for yourself!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-01-20 18:10:23
Unfortunately, you need to link up wirelessly, not with Wi-Fi. Otherwise they would all be full all the time!

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-01-21 14:38:02
No, Nintendo would probably make user-made chatrooms.

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2009-03-01 21:32:18
Straight from Pictochat troubleshooting at Nintendo...

All Chat Rooms are Full
PictoChat is capable of supporting up to four simultaneous chat rooms, each with a maximum of 16 users (64 total), within a 65-foot radius. If all of the chat rooms are in use, you will need to move to another area before you can access an empty chat room.