Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Page 1

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-01-27 21:17:54
No doubt you've seen "Objection" somewhere before. Anyway, I created this thread to discuss this awesome game series. I recently compketed the first game, and it was great! I like the 5th case the best.

Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-01-28 03:51:07
Can this also be an Apollo Justice thread?

Anyway, the first game I played didn't even have Nick as the main character. Instead, it was the name I previously posted in a sentence.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-01-28 04:53:04

Can this also be an Apollo Justice thread?

Anyway, the first game I played didn't even have Nick as the main character. Instead, it was the name I previously posted in a sentence.
I've heard of that game. What's it like? And what role does Phoenix play in it?

Date: 2009-01-28 05:49:26
The story revolves around Apollo Justice, a 25 year old lawyer, who works for the Wright Talent Agency, which is run by Trucy Wright, Phoenix's adopted daughter (it has a deeper situation than you think), and unemployed Phoenix Wright himself. Unfortunately, the other characters of the old PW games aren't here. Like Edgeworth. But Ema Skye makes a comeback.

There are a bunch of new characters, really good cases, and…wait, I think you should just expect the wacky hairstyles in Case 2.

I haven't finished the game myself, since I'm stuck in the middle of case 4.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-28 17:45:41
Seriously, Apollo looks like a Vallet.  I took a look at him on objection.mrdictionary.com and thought "Is he gonna park my car for me?"

Date: 2009-01-30 04:28:21

Seriously, Apollo looks like a Vallet.  I took a look at him on objection.mrdictionary.com and thought "Is he gonna park my car for me?"

haha. So true. So true.