Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

iPhone/iPod Touch users: Tic-Tac-MMO - Page 1

iPhone/iPod Touch users: Tic-Tac-MMO

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-02-26 20:36:20
I personally thought that this was a great idea for a game. It is Tic-Tac-Toe, but is a massive multiplayer online game. Downside is cost, but personally I find it worth it (think of what other stuff is worth $2…). I make this thread to tell more about it and to arrange matches and such.

Re: iPhone/iPod Touch users: Tic-Tac-MMO

Posted by: agusganog
Date: 2009-02-26 22:48:14
What exactly do you do?

Also, Fieldrunners is an amazing Tower Defense game.

Date: 2009-02-27 14:37:00

What exactly do you do?

Also, Fieldrunners is an amazing Tower Defense game.
It's Tic-Tac-Toe, but an MMO. That's what it is.

Posted by: agusganog
Date: 2009-02-27 15:07:31
Well, that makes sense. So you have a character and you walk around and challenge people? Or is it like iMafia-MMO.

Date: 2009-02-27 15:11:05

Well, that makes sense. So you have a character and you walk around and challenge people? Or is it like iMafia-MMO.
No, unfortunately, you just have to be lucky that someone is on when you decide to play.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-02-27 18:40:12
So you just challenge random people to Tic-Tac-Toe? Doesn't sound quite worth any amount of money to me. Tic-Tac-Toe's metagame is broken anyway.