Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

What games, do you own? - Page 1

What games, do you own?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-03 05:06:30
Well, since we have a console topic, why not a game topic. I won't post what games, I never play anymore.

I have:

PlayStation 1 games:
Silent Hill, Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, Crash Team Racing, Crash Bash, Spyro The Dragon, Spyro The Dragon 2: Gateway To Glimmer, Spyro The Dragon 3: Year of the Dragon, Nightmare Creatures, Nightmare Creatures II, O.D.T. (Escape, Or Die Trying), Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Rayman, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Dino Crisis, Parasite Eve II, (The first was never released in Europe), Ape Escape, Tekken 2, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Quake 2.

PlayStation 2 games:
Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3, Silent Hill 4: The Room, Crash Bandicoot 4: The Wrath of Cortex, Crash Nitro Kart, Crash Twin sanity, Street Fight 2, Hyper Fighting: The Anniversary Edition, Forbidden Siren, Quake 3: Revolution, Silent Hill Collection, Resident Evil 4.

GameCube games:
Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Box: Ruby & Sapphire, Luigi's Mansion, The Legend of Zelda: The Collector's Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker (Gold, limited edition, with Ocarina of Time, and the never before released, Master Quest version), Super Mash Bros. Melee, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

GameBoy games:
Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Pokemon Pinball: Red & Blue.

DS/DS Lite games:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness. (I do have more, but I don't play 'em anymore)

GBA games:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Pokemon PinBall: Ruby  Sapphire, Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen.

PC games:
Guild Wars, Unreal Tournament: G.o.t.Y. Edition (Game of the Year).

SENS games:
Super Mario World, Super Mario Brothers: All Stars, Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter 2: Turbo Fighting.

Megadrive 2 games:
Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 3.

I have tons of games, but half don't work, or I don't play 'em anymore, so that's all from me for now.

Re: What games, do you own?

Posted by: Wild GHOST
Date: 2009-04-03 06:19:58
Oh, this should be fun…

Before I begin the list, note that it's not comprehensive. I'm listing what I have in my apartment plus what I remember having back at my parents' place.
That being said, let's get to the list!

Playstation 1:

Playstation 2:

Nintendo 64:

Gamecube:

Wii:

Dreamcast:

GameBoy:

Note: Games marked with a * I purchased but more or less gave to my little brother. Pok?mon isn't as much fun when you're playing on your own.

GameBoy Advance:

Note: Games marked with a * I purchased but more or less gave to my little brother. Pok?mon isn't as much fun when you're playing on your own.

Nintendo DS:

XBox:

XBox 360:

SNES:

Waay back when my parents divorced, my dad took all of our SNES games except for this one… :(

Sega Genesis:
Oh boy, here we go, from memory…

PC:

I have too many games. :|

Date: 2009-04-03 06:44:30
….and I thought I was bad. There's been so many games, I've played over the years, my first game was Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Master System was I was about 2 or 3, when that was about. Ah, so many memories, half of the games I don't remember.

Date: 2009-04-03 14:02:06
Like I said, I have too many games. Several years back I decided that I need to keep nearly every game I've ever bought and my collection just grew from there. I might put some of my less-played games up on eBay sometime to see how much i can get for them.

Sonic the Hedgehog for the Master System is a rather fun game. The Master System didn't seem to catch on so well here in the US; I didn't even know it existed until I read about it online, and even then for the longest time I assumed that it was only released in Japan, Europe, and Australia. I know better now, of course.

My first video game was some variation on Pong on what I think was the Commodore 64; I'm still not entirely certain that that's what the console was, as I only know that it was "some sort of computer," and that it hooked up to the TV. Some time between then and the age of 4 my family got an NES and I started with Super Mario Bros.

Date: 2009-04-03 14:40:52
I think I was about 8 or 9 when my late other brother and I used to have. All we had for it was Super Mario Bros 3. I sucked at it. Nothing has changed now that I'm 20, I'm still no good at Super Mario World, yet I've remembered all the secrets, switch palaces, and such. And I'm like going back into my younger years. (I hate having short-term memory loss).

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-03 14:44:46
:( How did your brother go?

In other news:

PSX/PSone:
Final Fantasy VIII
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
JetMoto 2
Monopoly

PS2:
SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007/08/09
Guitar Hero III
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
Ace Combat 5
Final Fantasy XII

Xbox:
Juiced
Madden NFL 05

Xbox 360:
Burnout Paradise
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero World Tour (complete band)
TNA iMPACT!

GBA:
Pok?mon Ruby
Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Genesis:
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Pel?!
NCAA Football '96

Dreamcast:
Dave Mirra Pro BMX
Sonic Shuffle

And a lot of others that I can't remember; these are just off the top of my head and this WILL be edited as I write down my whole collection.

Date: 2009-04-03 15:33:47
Ah, I've played Super Mario World so many times now…
It will be tough at first, but I suggest looking into Super Demo World: The Legend Continues and playing it stubbornly until you complete it. The only downside is that when you go back to Super Mario World after struggling through some of this hack, it's all too easy.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-04-03 18:04:18
This will take a while…

At my house:
PlayStation 1:I probably forgot some there.
* Initially my dad's before he stopped playing video games
*** Unknown if they really don't work

PlayStation 2:Probably forgot some again.
** Initially bought by a friend so he could play it.
*** Unknown if it really doesn't work.

GameCube:Computer:Game Boy/Color:Game Boy Advance:Nintendo DS:At my mom's house:
Xbox:Xbox 360:On my computer:
NES:SNES:PlayStation:Game Boy/Color:Game Boy Advance:

Date: 2009-04-03 18:12:00
Oh, shit I forgot to add my Xbox/360 games. My mind has been else where today…

Xbox games I own:
Halo
Halo 2
Crash Tag-Team Racing
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Xbox 360 games I own:
Dead Space
Halo 3
Saints Row 2
Quake 4
Grant Theft Auto 4
Assassin's Creed