Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Guild Wars - Page 1

Guild Wars

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-05 03:20:58
Does anyone ever play this game or is it just me? Guild Wars is an multi online role-playing game, that is completely free. Guild Wars 2, is set to be out soon but the release day is still unknown. There's well over 20 million players playing Guild Wars. I've been playing this game about 3 years and it is still a bit boring to me but it's not too bad when I play. You can buy either Guild Wars, Guild Wars: Factions, Guild Wars: Nightfall, or Guild Wars: Eye of the North. I currently have all four games, and my characters can travel to other regions of the game, like from Prophecies, which is the first one to Cantha - which is Factions, or to Elona which is Nightfall, and up to the Far Shiverpeaks, which is Eye of the North, but an add-on for Prophecies. There's a main website to the game, and a Guild Wars Wiki to know of the Professions. Plus when you have an account, and you want to play in Nightfall/Cantha/Eye of the North, you need to add the code to your current account, then you can go to a town, to take a boat/quest to go to the area. All though you will need the game to play, but when you start it's fully free!

Prophecies Professions:
Warrior
Ranger
Monk
Necromancer
Mesmer
Elementalist

Factions Professions:
Warrior
Ranger
Monk
Necromancer
Mesmer
Elementalist
Assassin
Ritualist

Nightfall Professions:
Warrior
Ranger
Necormancer
Mesmer
Elementalist
Paragon
Dervish.

My characters are:
Silver Dragon (Main character) - Elementalist/Necromancer level 20 (Prophecies)
Shadow Hero Dragon - Warrior/Monk - level 20 (Prophecies)
Yami Mutou - Monk/Elementalist - level 20 (Factions)
Mutou Yamis Angel - Dervish/Monk - level 20 (Nightfall)
Krystal Dragon Sin - Assassin/Ritualist - Level 20 (Factions)
Tex the Illusion - Mesmer/Necromancer - level 7 (Prophecies)
The Dragon Vampire/Monk - level 8 (Prophecies)
Tex Charr Killer - Paragon/Warrior - level 7 .(Nightfall)