Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Halo vs CounterStrike - Page 1

Halo vs CounterStrike

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-18 13:48:27
About a year ago a friend of mine showed me this video, called Halo vs CounterStrike, and it is the most funniest thing I have ever seen. It's where two games, fight. Los-Tres-Hermanos, is the creator of the video, from Newgrounds. There's swearing in this and a bit of violence, but it's funny.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/320004

Re: Halo vs CounterStrike

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-04-18 21:36:28
Lulz, I knew Solid Snake was going to be in there when I saw him in the background.

Date: 2009-04-19 07:47:52
Heh, I knew it had to be him with the box from the first MGS game. When I first saw the video I nearly fell out of my chair laughing so much. Even now it's still funny. There's this other one about Halo, it's called Red vs Blue, and it's just as funny.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-04-19 17:57:59
Yes, my friends told me about both of those. Red vs Blue is about 100 episodes though.

Date: 2009-04-19 18:03:21
There's a few more, from the first season that moves onto Halo 2, then the next season, the reconstruction - Halo 3.