Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Simpsons: Hit & Run - Page 1

Simpsons: Hit & Run

Posted by: VaeporSage
Date: 2010-03-21 09:35:40
This game is the best game for glitching I have ever had. Sadly, mine's broken, but I literally found near enough to 100 glitches in it. Doesn't sound like too much, but really, it is. [Mine was GameCube]

Re: Simpsons: Hit & Run

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2010-03-21 10:39:24
Have you added any to the wiki?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-03-21 23:05:12
I have the game too, but I never finished it.

Posted by: VaeporSage
Date: 2010-04-01 18:27:10
Hiruko, you absolutely HAVE to play the game, even just for the glitches, because it really is one of the worst programmed games I have ever come across. In levels 1 & 4, on the bridge with the gold that leads down into a river on both sides, I stood on my car while it slid into the water slowly [it took a few attempts] and suddenly, just as I normally would die, the screen went black, and said "LOADING" infinitely. I thought that, among other things, was pretty awesome. I also loved to pile a million cars into the swimming pool near Mr. Burns' mansion.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-04-01 18:57:26

Hiruko, you absolutely HAVE to play the game, even just for the glitches, because it really is one of the worst programmed games I have ever come across. In levels 1 & 4, on the bridge with the gold that leads down into a river on both sides, I stood on my car while it slid into the water slowly [it took a few attempts] and suddenly, just as I normally would die, the screen went black, and said "LOADING" infinitely. I thought that, among other things, was pretty awesome. I also loved to pile a million cars into the swimming pool near Mr. Burns' mansion.

I do play it.
I just play other games more.