Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

My Dream Pokemon Smash Bros. Roster - Page 1

My Dream Pokemon Smash Bros. Roster

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-04-02 18:56:02
Well, here is how I feel the Pokemon part in the Smash roster should be.

Pikachu (Duh.)
Jigglypuff (Also duh.)
Mewtwo (Playable in Melee, most worked on of the "Forbidden Seven" in Brawl.)
Pichu (Playable in Melee; Popularity is going up again due to Shiny, Spiky-Eared, and Ukelele Pichu. Spiky-Eared should be the playable one, as it is special, and has a major role in a movie.)
Pokemon Trainer: Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard (Brawl. 'nuff said.)
Lucario (Brawl. AND Mewtwo vs. Lucario)
Meowth (Planned for SSB64)
Plusle & Minun (Part of the "Forbidden Seven" in Brawl; represent 3rd Generation and Double Battles. Similar to Ice Climbers.)
Zoraork (Represents 5th Generation; Stars in an upcoming movie. Zorua also appears for some moves. MAY transform into Entei/Suicune/Raikou for specials or Final Smash.)
Pokemon Trainer 2: Chikorita, Quilava, and Feraligatr (Since Pokemon Trainer was added because of FR/LG, I say the main character of Generation 2 gets added because of HG/SS.)

Re: My Dream Pokemon Smash Bros. Roster

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2010-04-08 22:53:56
It needs Dunsparce (it would be the God Orochi of SSB).

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-04-09 11:37:40
Needs a playable Gardevoir and a nonplayable shiny Gardevoir.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-04-11 23:27:49
Axaj: Dunsparce would be higher on the tier list than Meta Knight. Lulz. Sakurai would NEVER have that happen.
Ketsuban: I really don't see Gardevoir playable, and I really don't get why it's so popular. If it weren't for the fact that it spawns mass hentai pics, I don't think people would give a crap about it. Note that I like Gardevoir, but don't get why it's popular.
Also, why would Shiny Gardevoir be unplayable? Characters have multiple colors, and the shiny color would be Blue Team Gardevoir.