Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again - Page 1

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-07-03 16:32:09
I am continuously getting closer to 100% completion in this game. I bought it for 800 DSi Points a while ago, and beat the main story quite quickly, thinking "good game, well worth 800 Points," and then found that there were 60 more levels, far harder than any I had played before! Not to mention, there is a level editor, and you can store up to 140 created or downloaded levels. I'd like to get some friend codes. Mine is 3868 1939 3889. To anybody with a DSi who doesn't have it: I highly recommend it!

Re: Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-07-04 17:14:51

I am continuously getting closer to 100% completion in this game. I bought it for 800 DSi Points a while ago, and beat the main story quite quickly, thinking "good game, well worth 800 Points," and then found that there were 60 more levels, far harder than any I had played before! Not to mention, there is a level editor, and you can store up to 140 created or downloaded levels. I'd like to get some friend codes. Mine is 3868 1939 3889. To anybody with a DSi who doesn't have it: I highly recommend it!

I think I got a demo or something of it, I enjoyed it at first but then started to hate it….I'm not a fan of it anymore