Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Your comments on kirby super star and the new kirby game 4 the ds - Page 1

Your comments on kirby super star and the new kirby game 4 the ds

Posted by: Lishy
Date: 2006-10-12 00:04:45
2 topics in one!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you how much I love kirby super star.

I hope they release the gcn side scrolling kirby on the wii and do super star systems but instead of multiple games they take advantage of capacity.Common a snes is like,3 generations before a wii.Kirby never used good graphics becuase its a cartoony game and length is better right?They gotta add the systems and take advantage of the  stuff.

As for the ds kirby..That game looks decent.Personaly they gotta get rid of the nightmare in dreamland systems and come up with somthing a bit more new,although its being released sometime this month(october).Maybe its already in japan?Or thats the release date for japan.Kirby games arent to hard to convert >_>
My suggestions for the game is putting tresure chests for items,money etc and adding a shop were u can buy spraypaint,maps,abilitys,(for your stomuch.didnt spell corectly)lifes,extra health bar etc.
But they wont add that -_-

Anyways discuss the 2 games.Even compare them even though the ds kirby isnt released.

Re: Your comments on kirby super star and the new kirby game 4 the ds

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-14 16:19:18
wow! there are not many kirby fans, odd……..anyways I have a Kirby superstar ROM. playing 2 player is really fun! I also have a Kirby game for DS, Kirby squeak squad. both games are pretty cool!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-06-14 18:29:03
Is the new kirby game for the DS Kirby Squeek Squad?

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-17 14:11:03
well, thats the newest one I heard. maybe there is a newer one but I am not sure. the game that came before squeak squad is Kirby canvas curse.