Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Vidya game stories general - Page 1

Vidya game stories general

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2013-05-15 19:36:37
A thread where we can post random stories about things that happened to us/things we did on video games.

So I was playing Mortal Kombat: Armageddon today and was fighting against Onaga, the Dragon King. I was playing as Kintaro, a four-armed character (Shokan) since he was the only character other than Goro or Sheeva that could grab the stupid dragon.

So anyway I beat Onaga and the game tells me to finish him. I was playing the Wii version with a GameCube controller, so, for shits and giggles, I press forward, forward, X, expecting it to just be some standard attack.

Instead, Kintaro punched Onaga in the dick with such force that Onaga's torso/upper body exploded, so when the attack ended, only Onaga's legs were left, which fell to the floor.

It was hilarious.

Re: Vidya game stories general

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-05-16 15:04:03
I would of titled this thread with "memories", but ok.

When I was in SC, I would go to my buddy's house every weekend during highschool. He was in a magnet school, while I attended a public school, so after middle school we just hung out. Some of my best gaming experiences were there. One time he let me make a new save file on skyrim after watching him play it. At first, when the game came out, I was VERY skeptical. When hearing people talk about it, the "fantasy talk" really made me stray away from it. Once I saw my friend play it, I was willing to give it a shot.

On the new file I couldn't decide my race, so I picked the human. I gave him the appearance of Fu man chu and named him Shu man fu. After escaping that retarded tutorial scene, I headed to the first town I saw. Two women faced a giant and immediately started talking to me. While they were talking I eased the camera down exposing her breasts on the screen, and quickly jerked the camera back to her face.

needless to say, my friend and I had a good a time.