– Super Mario 3D World, missed the release date because Nintendo's site was having technical issues for the first few minutes of the stream. But it looks nice. Might get it.
– Mario Kart 8 has upside down stuff. I don't normally play Mario Kart but it might be interesting (presuming they get rid of that blue shell crap). Out Spring 2014
– Wii Party U looks pretty boring and exactly what you'd expect a game called Wii Party U to be about. I suppose you grandmas out there might like it.
– Wii Fit U, same deal.
– Art Academy Wii U: The only game to actually have a proper use for the Wii U's controller. Menu graphics look pretty nice.
– Japanese accents are funny.
– Assassin's Creed IV and Batman: Arkham Origins: aren't going to be Nintendo exclusives of course, but I'll mention them here anyway.
– Some game I missed the title of that appears to be a fighting-type game involving Monsters Inc. and The Incredibles. I may have to temporarily call off my personal Disney boycott just this once.
– Super Mario Galaxy: Sonic Edition (might actually be pretty fun)
– This X thing has giant robots and is an RPG. Automatic yes.
Of course, they always save the best for last:
SUPER SMASH BROS FOR 3DS AND WII U
WITH THE DUDE FROM ANIMAL CROSSING
HOLY SHIT I DON'T EVEN PLAY MEGAMAN BUT I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS WHAT IS THIS