Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

[Miiverse] Introducing VerseCrypt. - Page 1

[Miiverse] Introducing VerseCrypt.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2013-12-16 15:40:03
So yesterday, I updated my 3DS and gained access to Miiverse.

That's right, yesterday.

And today, I got a bit annoyed at the constant deletion (censorship?) of twelve-digit numbers. That is, Friend Codes.

Annoyed enough to code something.

That something is VerseCrypt.

It's a small (and ugly!) website. It encrypts messages so that hopefully they can stay up on miiverse that little bit longer.

And if Nintendo starts to delete the encrypted messages, thus shall the cat and mouse game start.

Re: [Miiverse] Introducing VerseCrypt.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-12-16 16:56:52

So yesterday, I updated my 3DS and gained access to Miiverse.

That's right, yesterday.

And today, I got a bit annoyed at the constant deletion (censorship?) of twelve-digit numbers. That is, Friend Codes.

Annoyed enough to code something.

That something is VerseCrypt.

It's a small (and ugly!) website. It encrypts messages so that hopefully they can stay up on miiverse that little bit longer.

And if Nintendo starts to delete the encrypted messages, thus shall the cat and mouse game start.

A bug with the site, it's impossible to copy the outputed encryption key using firefox browsers without going into HTML View.

Re: [Miiverse] Introducing VerseCrypt.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2013-12-17 03:58:32
Should be fixed now!