Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Should I download this game... - Page 1

Should I download this game...

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2006-11-25 13:28:23
… or not?

It's RealArcade, apparently. I had a *COUGH*STUPID*COUGH* fundraiser at school and won a "Freeplay" card that I can redeem at… freeplay-arcade.com.
I went through, and found that the link on freeplay-arcade.com leads to http://www.zooomz.com/secretdoor/. "zooomz.com" leads also to the /secretdoor directory.

This was one of many prizes. This was the level one prize, for selling one item.
Over 300 games, the prize list said. I said, "Spyware. I know it."

I also want to know… can people here report if this access code works, I cleared all cookies, cache, and everything on my PC and ran the code through again and it worked.

The access code is: "x5759vz", without quotes.

I put it in and it said it would bring me to RealArcade. People say it will harm your PC. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I am running the site through another PC to check right now if the code works still.
EDIT 2: It works on another PC on my network.
EDIT 3: Go ahead and take the games if you want. They are: Super What Word? and Text Twist.
EDIT 4: There's another thing on the card. It's a number in the corner, "123536".