Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Opinions of the public about Nintendo games. - Page 1

Opinions of the public about Nintendo games.

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2018-01-08 13:24:50
Ok so this topic is for everyone to post their opinions about what they think about current Nintendo games or what Nintendo should do in a future release in that series. Note: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so please no fighting. Also no video game ideas or new video game series this is just for opinions like if future Pokemon games should have story lines more like Black and White or how Nintendo should re-release all the Final Fantasy games they didn't release in the past into their own consoles by working out a deal with Square Enix etc. BTW those are done of my opinions.

Re: Opinions of the public about Nintendo games.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-01-09 06:49:56
Give BotW anti-aliasing. That's about it.

Date: 2018-01-09 22:27:57
Agreed Parzival. I got it for the WiiU with a Pre-Order I got for my birthday

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2018-01-19 07:41:59
I just want a game that's The Minish Cap but longer honestly. That's all I want out of video games. Maybe I could go into a rant about Switch on the Virtual Console and how I think it should have every system that was emulated on Wii, Wii U, and 3DS and how your purchases on any of those should be redownloadable on any system with the same account, but anyway.

Date: 2018-01-20 09:14:13
Ya Minish Cap was good but also kind of short. It had some funny easter eggs though like in one house it had this guy called Mr. Right and he look just like the guy in Super Smash Bros. WiiU Mr. Wright! I can't really say much about Virtual Console cause I prefer the original physical copy of the game to play on its original system and whatever other system it got a good physical copy on. Also I I want a Switch so that I can play Metroid Prime 4 because it will be the first main series Metroid Prime game in a while!

Date: 2018-01-20 09:28:20
Nintendo should re-release games like Mega Man 9 and 10 that was on the Wii eShop only but are part of that series history.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2018-01-24 00:44:54

Ya Minish Cap was good but also kind of short. It had some funny easter eggs though like in one house it had this guy called Mr. Right and he look just like the guy in Super Smash Bros. WiiU Mr. Wright!

:thinking:

[size=5pt]Should I tell them about SimCity on the SNES?[/size]

Date: 2018-01-27 11:52:55
I know he's from SimCity but I don't play Sim games.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-05 13:07:27

Nintendo should re-release games like Mega Man 9 and 10 that was on the Wii eShop only but are part of that series history.
Prophet :) Umm with me I think like; games used to be a lot simpler; and it's crossing the boundary between game/novel (I guess it's like combine two different things together it feels unsettling but I don't know, like some people adore text heavy games and visual novels). With me I miss simple pick up and play gameplay like in Mario, Kirby; Yoshi (so I quite like the new Kirby, Yoshi games even though they can be easy or short; however I love relaxing things in general). There are nice indie games like this too. Pokémon originally felt like "Team Rocket are bad guys get em"; in time characters have developed which is good but not necessarily, as gameplay can suffer. There can be a lot of text, though love reading too (just don't always feel like it). Unpopular opinion maybe is, I love Super Paper Mario; for some there is too much dialogue (this and Starfy kind of seemed to have the same volume). I love a lot of their games simply for their basic charm/cuteness too.