Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Game&Watch - Page 1

Game&Watch

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-01-06 19:56:47
GAME&WATCH GALLERY.
A pretty decent game for 1997.

I bought this game used for 5.00 at EB Games (i never heard of it,or played it.i bought it)
Its actually a pretty cool game.You can pick from 4 minigames and get a high-score.I havenot found any glitches in it,but theres a GS code for INF MISSES. (its in the code gallery,whateverits called.)

Re: GAME&WATCH GALLERY

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-04-13 14:12:42
I've never played the first one, but the third one was excellent. I would spend hours just playing Egg (new version). I got several thousand points on that game alone, and beat out most of my cousin's scores on all the others (it was his cartridge).

That and Mega Man III were some of my absolute favorite games before I got a GBC of my own.

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-08-14 22:18:26
I have Game&Watch classic super mario brothers, it's really fun.

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-08-15 10:40:45
I have Game & Watch on my E-Reader, but I don't think that counts.

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-08-15 16:50:59
Have any of you played mario gallery? I'ts like G&W but mario style, and in bonus thing whatever(forgot what it's called) you can play the original G&W.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-08 06:10:47
I have Game & Watch Gallery 4. Get that if you like the FIRST one.
i love that game. Got about 120 stars. Haven't played in a long time though.

Game & Watch Games

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-08 06:16:09
What are/were your favorite?s I'm not making a poll, 'cause there's too many. Mine's Mario's Cement Factory ;) :D.