Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Undertale: Sans footwear - Page 1

Undertale: Sans footwear

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2018-09-26 18:41:51
PLEASE BEFORE YOU VOTE. DON'T VOTE OFF RANDOM OPINIONS BUT RATHER FACT BASED OPINIONS

So my question is what others think Sans from Undertale wears for shoes.
The problem came up when my sister said she wanted to put together a Sans costume for this Halloween. So when she said pink slippers and me (being the geek I am) questioned her as to why pink slippers she told me that's how he's drawn in Undertale vines. So I thought she was wrong and could not let her continue in her wrongness (being a geek who obsesses over perfected geek stuff) and looked it up. Apparently there are a lot of different versions of shoes for him. Please tell me what you think. BTW funny  tidbit, when typing this I couldn't for the life of me remember how to spell obsesses and autocorrect corrected one of my mistypes to (sorry is this is crude but it's true) oversexed.  I can't  believe that's even a word! LOL sorry.

Re: Undertale: Sans footwear

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2018-10-03 20:50:38
Please vote.  I'm looking for opinions.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-10-03 20:59:48
I don't know nearly enough about Undertale, sorry. :( If the pink shoes are only from fan videos then they can't be considered as official as his outfit in the game (which is all blue/white/black with white shoes), right? She can make the costume however she ends up deciding to, but generally the most correct source material in a case like this would be the game itself or whatever else the developer has said.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-10-08 14:46:48
The color hack that Toby Fox approved as canon drawings has him in blue jacket with white lining, black shorts with a white stripe, and, yes, pink house slippers.