Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Tetris - Page 1

Tetris

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-06 15:32:18
Discuss Tetris. There are communities of hardcore Tetris fans, who document lots of different strategies and quirks. https://www.youtube.com/user/LeSpyroshisaure is a nice channel. Lots of strategies are published on the Hard Drop community's wiki.

Re: Tetris

Posted by: Ryccardo
Date: 2020-03-06 17:52:13
Someone called?

My favorites, as games, are the NES Tengen one and its arcade original, TGM3 (actually its unofficial DS clone), and the two DS ones (Nintendo's and Tetris Party Deluxe) :)
Oh, I forgot the Brick Game version  ;D

But the best music is found in the former, in Tetris Worlds (GBA/Xbox/GC/PS2), in BPS's NES version, and the GB classic!

the Hard Drop community's wiki

Can't recommend that enough - most pages are hard to read lists of specific facts, and not all of them either, but what's there is generally correct and often the most practical place to read about it (like this site, amirite?)

Re: Tetris

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-07 02:20:10

Someone called?

Yay! I attracted a Tetris dude!

Cool! ^^ Gosh yes! Tetris DS love that too. I think it got stigma because of the hold thing (?) but it's fun. Game Boy Tetris as well is great. Also Tetris 99 is silly and awesome.

Can't recommend that enough - most pages are hard to read lists of specific facts, and not all of them either, but what's there is generally correct and often the most practical place to read about it (like this site, amirite?)

I see, ahh :( . Hmm. Yes we've fallen into the same trap lol.