Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

General/random game discussions - Page 1

General/random game discussions

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-07-06 21:44:20
Recently I've been listening to the music from a game called Ihatovo Monogatari. It was composed by Tsukasa Tawada; the same person who worked on Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD; so it has some lovely majestic sounding music. It received a Satellaview version as well.

I don't have much else to say however as I don't know much about the game yet; so I decided to start this as a general thread to chat about recent games we've gotten into.

Edit: More regarding that video game composer, if you have a Switch Online subscription and a Switch you may be able to easily play one of his other non-Pokémon games he's composed for, called Earth Defense Force for SNES on the selection of SNES games. I feel this one sounds quite like something from Pokémon Colosseum/XD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWc7TdV2b4w&list=PL04FE1288F70772BA&index=2