Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

Pokemon Trivia Pursuit game show - Page 1

Pokemon Trivia Pursuit game show

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-07-19 13:34:45
With your host, Bluelatios! the game is simple: I will ask questions relating to Pokemon and the contestants must answer them. there will be 5 contestants and the first person to get 5 points is the winner! after  each of the contestants has made their post with the answer they think (ONLY 1 POST PER PERSON PER QUESTION), I will announce the scores and give the next one. IF multiple people reach 5 points on a round, the ones who did not will be eliminated. play continues until only 1 person gains another point and he/she is the winner. and what is the prize? a fine, cash prize of 500?'s and (if I get somebody to make one) a Pokemon Trivia Pursuit winners badge! people NOT contesting can post only to cheer for the contestants and NO HINTS TO THE QUESTION! and remember NO cheating and looking up the answer online before posting as that makes it an unfair game. contestants must check back to this topic and answer within several days of the last persons post. the game will start after the sign-ups, so contestants, SIGN UP NOW!

Re: Pokemon Trivia Pursuit game show

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-07-19 14:21:25

You know, I think I will.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-07-19 22:32:32
Why not Pursuit Trivia? i.e. pursuing random people to ask them trivia

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-07-20 10:29:19

Why not Pursuit Trivia? i.e. pursuing random people to ask them trivia
because, its a race to get 5 questions right: the losing contestants are in PURSUIT to catch up with the winning people. besides I'm not going to MAKE anybody do it, its just for fun! (plus I can get rid of some of my extra ?'s)

Posted by: gemini
Date: 2007-10-16 12:03:53
i want to sign up but how do i?do i jut post her to sign up?

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-10-17 16:34:30

i want to sign up but how do i?do i jut post her to sign up?

This topic is pretty much d3ad, ya know.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-10-17 16:45:17
… dont abuse his name by using the 3 form and not e

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-17 16:51:59
This should be locked, I think.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-17 18:06:49
I'll enter, if this is still alive.