Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

You know you've been playing pokemon too long when... - Page 5

Re: You know you've been playing pokemon too long when...

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-01-02 05:59:53

You know you've been playing Pokemon too long when you think scissors wins against rock because it's a steel type.

That made me laugh in real life  :D.

You know you've been playing Pokemon too long when you walk into a fish shop and ask for a mantine.

Posted by: Reimoni
Date: 2010-01-15 16:39:25
You know you've been playing Pokemon too long when you refer to people/animals/objects as pokemon.
Ex. My mom is so a snorlax, just like my dog is a flareon and my pops a sudowoodo

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2010-01-16 07:35:33
You know you've been playing Pokemon too long if you think that you could become a millionare in a week just by attacking other animals using your pet dog.

Date: 2010-01-16 16:58:34
You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when you start complaining that SSBB only has trophies for a few Pokémon as if Pichu is more important than Arceus.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-01-16 18:07:16
You know you've been playing Pokemon too long when you tell people you're polytheistic.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-01-16 19:24:07
You know you've been playing too much Pokemon, when you play Mother and think Giegue is Mewtwo.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2010-01-18 13:39:53
..when you change the name of the Pokemon in 'so i herd u liek mudkipz'.

Date: 2010-01-25 02:16:29
You know you've been playing too much Pokémon, when whenever you pal park all your pokémon onto a DS game you think you've made a mistake. You are tempted to start a new game but then pal park them all again.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-01-25 18:30:56
You know you've been playing Pokemon too long when you start randomly banging on a friend's piano and start playing the Pokemon Center theme.

Posted by: Reimoni
Date: 2010-01-25 20:34:16
You know you have played pokemon too much when you think the eggs in the fridge will evolve after giving it a rock with a leaf print on it.

Date: 2010-01-29 17:08:03
You know you have played Pokémon too much when you spend 4 hours attempting to think of a moveset for Nidoran Male when trying to think of how you could make an effective team with the first 6 legitimate Pokémon indexed 01 to 06. (Happened to me, Pokémon such as SD bullet punch Scizor are so threatening on PBR)

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-01-29 20:27:00
You know you've been playing Pokemon too long when someone says they wish it was raining, and you disagree because you think they'll get attacked by Kabutops and Ludicolos.

Date: 2010-01-30 07:29:35
You know you've been playing Pokémon too much when you raised a Pokémon to level 100 in Generation III only for Game Freak to give it an evolution by level in Generation IV. (nearly happened with me and my shiny yanma)

Date: 2018-04-16 11:40:43
You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when you get a Bulbasaur plushie and try to do Brock Through Walls with it to walk through walls in real life.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2018-04-16 14:45:58
You know you've been playing Pokémon for too long when you own a Bulbasaur plushie