Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

Press Ctrl+V or Cmd+V or whatever and post - Page 3

Re: Press Ctrl+V or Cmd+V or whatever and post

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-09-22 07:07:22
http://tinyurl.com/25h6xx

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-22 09:31:19
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/guybehindmecantsee.jpg

Hilarous shit.

Posted by: pokeking_7_7
Date: 2007-09-23 12:46:26
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/magical+trevor

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-23 15:19:52
Let's see now…
meganmo21943

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2007-09-30 20:03:51
    [Menu]
    menuitem=Steve
    menuitem=Lisa

[Common]
    dos=high
    buffers=15
    device=c:\dos\himem.sys

[Steve]
    files=20
    device=c:dos\emm386 2048

[Lisa]
    files=40
    device=c:\net\network.sys

[Common]

… meh, I was using MS-DOS 6.22's help with XP to write the CONFIG menu for GHOSTer - the Ghost floppy with something extra. Like additional USB support. And Norton Ghost xD

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-30 20:07:17
Did you call yourself RED from the autoselection?

Yes, I did. I figured that why my Golduck was just Lv.80.

RED's wild Pokemon:
Mewtwo Level 132
Golduck Level 80
MissingNO. Level 146
MissingNO. Level 80 (possibly)

Yep, got all of those Pokemon (I about died when I saw the Mewtwo. Luckily he had no actual attacks, just defensive moves) I got a Lv.128 Golbat as well (the first over-level Pokemon I ever saw, me and my sis freaked) Is that normal for Red?

Btw LedZeplin, this is from early trsrockin.

From Saydipup:

A little while ago, I made a small, but important discovery on Glitch city.

Now personally, I'm not really a person to mess around with dangerous glitches. I'd do the Mew Glitch, duplicate items, and the occassional trip to Glitch city, but that was it. Now, as I was saying. I was on the bus, coming home from camp. I had been telling this guy about Glitch city and the Mew glitch for the whole week, and I had brought my brother's Blue Version that day. I let him use it to go explore glitch city before he went home to try it on his game. I made sure I watched over his shoulder.

Some days later, I turned on the Blue Version again. I was next to the entrance of the Safari Zone, where the guy had saved for the Glitch City trick. Figures. I had left through the entrance to get out of the Safari Zone quickly, but as usual, no one asked if I was leaving early. I didn't want to go to Glitch City, I had other things to do. So I shut off my game. I turned it back on, and my jaw dropped.

I had discovered how Glitch City deletes your file, the hard way. The file was gone. All of it. I had saved all the pokemon on Pokemon Stadium 2, reset the game to get Mew, and put them all back, just to get it all deleted. My very first pokemon were on that!!! (A bunch of pixels with sentimental value)

Now, this may not seem like a very big discovery, but it's vital to those who don't want their file deleted. I noticed that no one mentioned exactly HOW Glitch City can delete your file, so I though you should know. I don't want anyone making the same mistake I did. I won't be able to do anything with Blue Version for a while, (my brother is VERY angry, and says that he won't let me play it ever again. I'll just wait 'till he forgets) but in the meantime, I'm going to spread the word of my small discovery. I hope I've been of help to you.

Does that sound like what you did?

——-

Post in "Game-Breaking Glitches?" topic

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-30 20:25:21
Note that staff actions do -not- necessarily have to be fully in line with the rules; the rules exist to enforce the will of the staff, not the other way around. If you get banned for being a generally unwelcome person, "But I didn't break any of the rules!" is NOT a valid excuse; and chances are you did break one of them - probably Rule 8, the wildcard rule.

Date: 2007-09-30 23:58:08
It's the time of year
Now that Spring is in the air
When those two wet gits with their girly curly hair
Make another song for moronic holidays
That nauseate-ate-ates
In a million different ways.
From the shores of Spain,
To the coast of southern France
No matter where you hide
You just can't escape this dance

Ho-old … a … chicken in the air;
Stick a deckchair up your nose;
Buy a jumbo jet
And then bury all your clothes!
Paint your left knee green
And extract your wisdom teeth;
Form a string quartet
And pretend your name is Keith!

Skin… your-… self alive;
Learn to speak Arapaho;
Climb inside a dog
And behead an Eskimo!
Eat a Renault 4;
Wear salami in your ears;
Casserole your Gran;
Disembowel yourself with spears!

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-10-01 05:33:46
<d3ad_connection> its not that good

Date: 2007-10-01 08:34:33
Narrator: Buy the amazing new Commercial Generator today! Here's a demonstration!

Date: 2007-10-01 16:31:25
C:\Eor\sitebuilder\preview\index.html

Date: 2007-10-01 21:21:43
Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with this retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brought a Mudkipz doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I herd you liek Mudkipz…" "MUDKIPZ? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPZ." "O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkipz, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could say 'if you were a mudkipz') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkipz here, and…"

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violently humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkipz I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a doll.

Needless to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I coolly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back out two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd around him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNFFH EEEEEEEEEEINNNFFH' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting into the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were all shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.
So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling, "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA FUCKIN' SUE-" and it was cut off.

I asked an officer later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkipz?

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-10-01 22:12:49

Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with this retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brought a Mudkipz doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I herd you liek Mudkipz…" "MUDKIPZ? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPZ." "O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkipz, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could say 'if you were a mudkipz') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkipz here, and…"

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violently humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkipz I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a doll.

Needless to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I coolly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back out two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd around him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNFFH EEEEEEEEEEINNNFFH' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting into the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were all shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.
So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling, "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA FUCKIN' SUE-" and it was cut off.

I asked an officer later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkipz?

Interesting story, did it really happen though?

Date: 2007-10-01 23:06:16
No, it is in fact copypasta.

http://www.last.fm/music/Various+Artists/bitrate-how+low+can+you+go%3F

Date: 2007-10-02 17:24:31
0000B138000A 1003A82A0007 83007D22xxxx
Decamark code.