Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

SPAM and Win 2007 [CLOSED - won by RPBnimrod] - Page 421

Re: SPAM and Win 2007

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-30 10:48:22
6300 GET!

Date: 2007-12-30 10:48:55
hfctgf bhcftrd

Date: 2007-12-30 10:49:00
gfvhgvfh

Date: 2007-12-30 10:49:10
g ckhnvfhbn

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-12-30 10:49:26
Hm, where's the best place to find spam… Ooh, I know. From old KC Announcements.

[glow=red,2,300]Right before my resignation as Top Knight, I told to the Knights that we should no longer spar with the Knights who say Meh and any of their subordinates. Such a war against a stubborn enemy would be merely a waste of time.

Fighting is something that the Knights do not support and condone, so to set an example to others, we do not wish to continue fighting a war with no point. The grudges that Abwayax and his "friends" hold against us may stand forever, but it is not our job to care. Infact, he can just go do his thing quite away from us. We don't want nor need him.

So from this day on, the Knights want to stay a peaceful organization, and eventually all will be right between GCL, TR's Rockin!, and us. But if such sites do not wish for peace, we owe nothing to them, and they can continue to destroy themselves with this battle.[/glow]

[glow=green,2,300]After 2 years of service being the head of the Pokeshinian Army and later the Knights, I feel I've endeavored quite a bit and feel it might be time to take a break. A long break. Which is why I shall formally announce my retirement as the Top Knight, leaving my title and legion of websites to the ever loyal Yuzi.

So please give Yuzi a warm welcome as your new leader. As for where I'm going, the Knights have had a vote and actually named me the new Idol of the Supreme Council of Knights. I am thoroughly honored, and accept this new position.

Fear not that I shall remain around in the fray, though I shall no longer take a hands on role in the planning and Administering of the Knights. I trust that Yuzi will do a more than satisfactory job at this. :)

It was a fun run, but now I feel that it's time to pass down the torch. All hail to the Knights, my friends! ;)[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]Today marks an excellent victory for the Knights! It all happened as a bit of a suprise, but worked out super well.

The website of Abwayax's, the Epic Forum of Awesomeness, was hacked by me today and completely blanked. I would have taken it over too if Abwayax wouldn't have made his account un-edittable. But blanking is still better than nothing, of course. Feel free to spam it still if you wish. :)

http://abwayax.com/efoa/index.php

And Foobot, a known Knight who say Meh, and overall prick, has had his Gmail account hacked and completely deleted. In his account, we found shocking information such as the fact Newo is a spy and he's been sending our chat logs to the Admins of TRS.

And lastly, I was blanking a bunch of his posts on TRS, but then I figured it was worth really the time. Still, I got quite a few.[/glow]

That's all I could find of any legnth. The red message is from the topic "Declaration", I think the green one's from the topic "The New Regime", and the blue message is from "Victory". This is by far the best spam in this topic. :P

Date: 2007-12-30 10:52:14
Sure is.

Date: 2007-12-30 10:58:16
Don't know if that's a compliment or an insult.

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-12-30 14:12:49
oh so I'm a total prick eh?

Date: 2007-12-30 14:14:15
Eh, um, that's why I posted these. Cuz they're spam…  =_=

So of course you're not a prick!  ;) (PS: Yuzi said it too)

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-12-30 14:14:24
and we all know you can't hack

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-30 14:16:26
IM STILL WINNIN (FR NOW)

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-30 14:17:52
IM STILL WINNIN (FR NOW) http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?action=spamwin