Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

long sentence game. - Page 2

Re: long sentance game.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-11-23 11:28:43
A virus can destroy a computer, same with worms, trojans, adware, spyware, and simitfrough, these are all viruses, conclusion, bad.

Re: long sentance game.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-24 13:24:54
The person who's name is Earl is a pie maniac so he eats pie three meals a day and does not get full at all.

Re: long sentence game.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-11-24 14:12:59
This is nothing to do with the game at all I just found the fact that the word sentence was mispelt was annoying and I decided that it was my job to correct it as I am an administrator after all.

Date: 2007-12-06 16:14:44
I gotta turn up the heat here, but its hot here so I need to turn the heat down but I'm cold so I need to turn the heat up so I turn the heat up but I'm hot so I turn.

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2007-12-13 21:47:06
Quit touching the thermostat and make up your mind because the temperature was just fine before you changed it, and I was all cozy sitting down on the couch watching 'Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job' until you changed the temperature, now leave it alone.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-01-03 13:01:37
Your mom is so fat that she flooded the United Kingdom when she jumped off a diving board at the east coast of the United States while they were having a Yalaha Fried Chicken party that involved tons of "chicken" and angry non-Communist vegetarians who have AIDS.

Date: 2008-01-04 02:34:37
Not admin, I say that's good, [size=0pt]not really[/size]really, it's true, and I like my temper just right, but you don't[size=0pt].[/size]
Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, Ps, hi.

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2008-02-29 18:04:33
Super Fivex, you just cheated at this forum game because you typed lots of PSes which only followed up to a single exclamation of the commonly used word, 'hi', and that is what I think is so wrong with your post because it can be commonly referred to as internet spam as you repeat the same phrase over and over again, and not to mention (again) that is IS cheating so you have intensified the already sinful practice of spamming by cheating at a nice game that people enjoy playing in their free time, so you essentially removed the fun for the rest of us.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2008-03-05 22:04:19
This is my third cousin thrice removed and the World Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Champion, James Robert Edward Jedediah Xavier Xerxes Juan Andr? Martin Denzel Kanye Steven John Joe Robert Robert Robert Robert? Jay Washington George Exxon Mobil Adam Marcus Randy Jimbob Stukenmeyer Hoyt the Fourth.