Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

If you were the richest person on Earth.. - Page 1

If you were the richest person on Earth..

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2008-04-07 14:55:10
Another game from my forums.

Pretty self-explanatory. In this game you say something you'd really want to buy if you were the richest person in the world.

I'll start.

If I was the richest man on Earth, I'd buy a big stand-up shower with a toilet inside it.

Re: If you were the richest person on Earth..

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-09 18:15:03
If I was the richest 'man' (for all you know, I could actually be female) on Earth, I would buy Every Pokemon game in existence, and a program that stops spyware and viruses (I'm having trouble with spyware currently, and have no money whatsoever.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-04-09 18:21:57
If I were the richest man on Earth, I'd buy the Moon.
And…
[size=1]A MICROWAVE![/size]

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-04-09 18:38:19
If I were the richest man on Earth, I'd buy everything in existance!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-09 18:51:41
if I was the richest person on Earth, I'd buy a machine that allows transportation to- and from- video games and all that stuff.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-04-09 19:19:07
You really are weird aren't you?

anyway, If I was the richest man on earth, not only would I not be able to be getting pregnant, but I would spend the money on a trip to japan, and then buy a Pincess Peach costume for my neice.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-04-10 11:36:20

If I was the richest 'man' (for all you know, I could actually be female)

If I was the richest man on earth, not only would I not be able to be getting pregnant…

You do realise the topic name is "If you were the richest person on Earth..", not "man"…

Anyways, if I was the richest person on Earth, I would end world poverty, after hiring assassins to do what they are paid to do to all dictators.

Date: 2008-04-10 16:29:00
Yes Hoggins, I intended for people to say either 'man'/'boy', 'woman'/'girl', or if you're gender is a secret, just 'person'.

But, back to the game.

If I was the richest man on Earth, I'd buy myself all the Pok?mon plushies in the world, and a machine that could make them into real Pok?mon, and I'd make them all fight against each other.
Whoever wins gets a pancake.

Date: 2008-04-10 16:36:22

If I was the richest man on Earth, I'd buy myself all the Pok?mon plushies in the world, and a machine that could make them into real Pok?mon, and I'd make them all fight against each other.

Wouldn't a waffle motivate them more ([size=1]mmm, waffles[/size])?

If I was the richest person on Earth, I'd buy out Bill Gates…& Ebay.

Date: 2008-04-10 16:42:15

Nah, pancakes are good enough. Besides, saying waffles would most likely classify me as a wannabe in general, and lower my reputation even more.

If I were the richest man on Earth, I'd buy a Fleshligh-*shot*

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-04-10 18:56:24

Nah, pancakes are good enough. Besides, saying waffles would most likely classify me as a wannabe in general, and lower my reputation even more.

If I were the richest man on Earth, I'd buy a Fleshligh-*shot*

XD Good one, anyways, if I was the richest man on earth, I would burn all the money :).

Date: 2008-04-16 22:02:30
If I was the richest man on Earth, I'd buy myself two laptops, one Mac, one Windows.

Date: 2008-04-17 14:31:43
If I was the richest man on Earth, I'd buy Mac & Windows.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-04-18 09:11:11
If I was the richest person on Earth, I would buy all the pasta, and stop it from flying, as flying food substances go against the laws of physics.

Date: 2008-04-18 11:20:08
If I was the richest person on Earth, I'd buy pirate ship churches.