Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

Username awards. - Page 1

Username awards.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-07 17:20:32
I decided to start this thread because I wanted to see who has the best usernames on GCL.
Here are the catagories:

Most clever username
Most retarded username. My god we have a winner and this topic was just started:http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?action=profile;u=456 I can't help but laugh at how retarded this guy's name is. I just can't get enough of reading it. So what if he's banned? He wins this catagory!

Funniest username
weirdest username
Most Imaginative username
Most normal username

People wishing to enter may do so by posting here or they can nominate someone. I'll stop accepting entries on, say… Monday as soon as I get home from school.
After that I will post a new topic if I cannot get a poll up and running in this one and then we will have a poll for each catagory. (Except most retarded username which has a winner.)

Re: Username awards.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-02-07 17:47:42
I would nominate myself for something, but that's bad taste.

So I nominate this guy for most normal username, it just seems too…square.

Not to be insulting.

Also I'm thinking this should be in Forum Games, who agrees?

Date: 2009-02-07 17:50:07
You are welcome to move it if you want. It was a tough call on where I wanted to put it because it seemed to fit in both sections quite well.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-02-07 18:52:02
I nominate myself for most bland (normal) username (currently).

Also, I remember that "weirdest username" guy! I just wonder, how in the hell did he come up with that name?

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-02-07 19:26:52
I nominate Glisp as most imaginative username.

yes, I'm talking about you, Glisp.

Date: 2009-02-07 20:27:56
Thanks!  I'm flattered that someone else thinks so too. I guess my username was pretty imaginative! ;D

I nominate myself for most bland (normal) username (currently).

Also, I remember that "weirdest username" guy! I just wonder, how in the hell did he come up with that name?

It is clear what he came here to do by how long his name was. It is also clear how retarded he was. I'm still laughing hard with tears in my eyes over the name's retardedness.

I nominate Abwayax for most clever Username.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-02-07 20:29:55
I might actually stand a realistic chance of winning that award.

Date: 2009-02-07 20:34:47
You actually do but I'm not participating in the polls even though I nominated Abwayax for the most clever username.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-02-08 06:08:34
What about Kyoukipachi?

Too bad Yuzihax isn't here anymore.

Date: 2009-02-08 11:07:16
For which catagory?

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-02-08 18:01:01
What do you guys think of my name? I had this name ever since I joined a couple years ago and it has suited me because I am crazy about the Pokemon Latios. I put the Blue part simply because it added a bit of ring to it and he is blue colored (duh). I think its cool  ;D!

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-02-08 20:05:29

What about Kyoukipachi?

Too bad Yuzihax isn't here anymore.

Uhhh…. dude, it's Kyoukipichi.

Date: 2009-02-08 20:42:53

What do you guys think of my name? I had this name ever since I joined a couple years ago and it has suited me because I am crazy about the Pokemon Latios. I put the Blue part simply because it added a bit of ring to it and he is blue colored (duh). I think its cool  ;D!

State a catagory. If I don't get at least one entrant for each catagory by tommorow after school I'll extend the deadline a bit.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-08 20:47:04
I nominate Shinji Ikari/MissingNo. for Most Clever Username.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-02-08 21:25:23
What's up bro.

I nominate Papa Doc
for weirdest name, actually.
I don't know wat category
my name is in..

Which category do you think mine goes in?
If you can't think of anything I'll go with
werdest.