Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The Misheard Song Game? - Page 1

The Misheard Song Game?

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2009-04-16 20:07:19
Ok, I was playing around with my Voice Recognition Tool on my PC, and some people on IRC suggested I play some music through it. I knew I was going to get some weird results, but not THIS weird.
Anyways, point of this game is to make Song Requests (Real songs) to be played over any Voice Recignition tool. If someone has a tool, they can Play it through and see what comes up.
Note: Wordpad should be used while the song and Voice Recog. is opened. That way it'll show what it things the song is "Saying"
Now for an example:
{04-16-2009} [20:51:02] <@XD003> "Burma OOOONA in and then 10 and then and then an in three antonov and and and an and aunt" <— The "Words" to Those Chosen By The Planet

{04-16-2009} [20:57:22] <@XD003> "Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna F and Anna FF and F an F F and an F and F FFF F F and F and F F and an F FF F F FF F" <— "Words" to Mako Reactor

Re: The Misheard Song Game?

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-04-16 22:07:43
Babylonian Nights (Zero Wing):
Ten A. M. N. N. N. N. A. A. M. N. N. N. A. M. and a bad man and then N. N. Y. E. a man and end the bad bad and a while a man then then an M. A. M. Y. N. Y. N. lamb and an end

J-E-N-O-V-A (Final Fantasy VII):
To ask have asked her cat hair out to the N. A. E. A. M. - back if if if food from food from food from if they

Farm Boy (Final Fantasy VII):
Tim a new home E. E. N. T. E. a E. M. E. E. E. E. the a ten E. E. E. A. a the E. E. E. E. N. N. E. the man who E. E. the a

Don of the Slums (Final Fantasy VII):
A better AMA a lamb Bhutan a plan plan now and am batman on all, I enter the NFL Clinton and that would doom, the and Clinton at the quay and hit an accident that and boot A. A. A. A. A. and due to a 1010 1010 and a home, Clinton and the pan AM and hit him and Clinton and that old didn't create the they absolutely and include high and it owed by a AAA a man to do to ten and in an

Red XIII's Theme (Final Fantasy VII):
Teeth teeth firth back and back then and then back the valid back the time that the antelope valley valley and a it back and and back and then and that and and did him and

Costa de Sol (Final Fantasy VII):
To do that and then to do and in two and you can't do from ten to two and you can do and that's back to the county and then back in to the the the NT and then to the team and tenth in to the team and NT that the end and the tenth and then to end the end to end and then to the team Tuesday that didn't then to be in the first and then and the entire third holdout and down and the Internet and 30 eighteenth from the end and after do from Doo Doo Doo Doo NT do from been to do to do and death in to the heat and theory and the the in the two and three men to the heat and and indeed the that the teeth and down and and and the NT and then to the two and and and then to the key to death and he entered the tenth and the van and said in an asset nineteen 90 two free throw from Doo-Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo-Doo Doo Doo Doo and death through to the

Changed recognition for the next two songs, so it would very easily guess the "words".

Crazy Motorcycle (Final Fantasy VII):
Booked up into the end that the that the end and a friend in and any many that and a man from and the end any any any FTP end end from any any end and back and that the from an end end any any free and from that from a friend from an ambassador and and from the free from a any free

Changed the option back, it seems to make the result lower-quality.

Dark Cave (Pokemon GSC): Sorry for the remix link, the only recording of this song somehow got shortened by an apparent YouTube glitch, making it play for only five seconds.
But to to they a a a a a a a while a N. two a man to a an open a a a a they a a a a a O. A. they may a a a a while a a man to a man to a a a a a a a a a a a a a O. N. A. A. they a a a man a a a a while they a a while the two a man to a a a a a a man a a a a a while a a man a while a they a a a a a while a a man to a man to a a a a a a a a a a while a high a a they

Goldenrod City (Pokemon GSC):
Ban up a way the AAA they on a a a a man a ten and demand that the hit that the data on at the antitank and his hat den that demand at the time they did at that time, then a a a a E. A. E. oh they the a a a man a team that time and back and demand on the back and demand and his hat N. T. E. and hit that DNA and at that time and MSN a a a a a a E. A. E. oh they I S. I. A. A. A. a man in that time that I'm the anti- a ten to that demand at the time I a a a a E. A. E. oh they I AM a a a a man to death cost taught at Compaq and they cost they they they cough AAA AAA they may they may add a I. A. A. they hang out attack on the attack kayak if they thought that they may at that time they cry a a a a E. A. A. A. they a I AM a man to click off the top kayak that they that that they sang a clue that they cry a a a a E. A. and they had a I. A. and team clipped on a kayak and they taught at that time they cry a a a a a E. A. E. eight they I AM a man to kayak and they click they asked that they cry a a a a a E. A. A. they I AM a man a two

Note: I didn't use the YouTube videos as reference for the speech recognition outputs, I used the VGM/PSF/GBS files I had.

Date: 2009-04-16 22:08:59
Owner bill only to act up at bat and
Crazy a boat that family DOS
Minter P, moving slowly moving
Me they need something in
Them and add the minimal Gejdenson ATA in
Mental lieu of that a man in Lexington and fame for
A million of the main zone and crazy try and
Run mill in no mood that means only praise the Trenton

That's going

From this and that pretends of this and that some moves
Down one town and drama the movie new and
One present convenient for them giving them through whole
The mania sales and it a new leader rules
Mandolins sales in many driving me insane and
I'm going down and they're crazy true and
Until we know who raises on the crazy Tremaine

In no event came as a June Wayne roam from the 19
You can enhance and maintain buy lands
And then

There isn't a cold wooer that's what we've been
In hiring thing to newman's time until noon
Crazy am I just came been no
Herrmann Loomis and have been that just isn't there a year
Mental moons not a human level and warrants to delay and
It an unduly and no moving news on the gravy train a
A Moon know the value from the crazy own name

Good luck trying to guess which song this is. (Since it was an actual Lyrics song, I decided to Sing it) The only think that could remotely help is "Crazy, Mental, Driving Me insane, Sells"
For lazy bums, i'll put the actual song in Spoilers
[spoiler]Crazy Train[/spoiler]

Date: 2009-04-17 13:11:07
Lavender Town (Pokemon GSC):
Taste eight F. N. a man in a medallion a man they may the man a man a man they they they in a plan a a a they they a a a a man a man they they a day if they a man in a a a a a man they they a man a man a man A. S. A. A. A. S. A. I. A. they they they they they say they a a a man they they may a a man a man they they may the they a way they say they a they a man they they may a a man man a they may they they they say they a a a man they they a man man A. A. S. A. A. A. S. A. I. A. they they they they say they a a a man they

Date: 2009-04-17 13:40:33
Bill Malone would move im (secret secret to go to see to it)
Machine or maim and Kate and (secret secret until this event)
With consummate and chip and (secret secret of Anna C.)
Im below their man

The villainous event from inheriting under my skin and
My home is human in my blood is boiling migraine IBM
So what you see me acting strangely dull base of perl only
I'm just a man who in may and someone in some of the home
Taking me on the eve his demeanor and the
Some loan to the only to keep me on the eve

I'm not overrule bought without any motions I'm not want to see
But come until you with your problems and sell weekend may for AV
Under your own from now to save your will get what she knew
Unjust and then news circumstances went beyond his control
Beyond my current rules we only come true
That I need: true we only come true

Im the modern man (secret secrets are gonna see great)
Who hides behind a Mets (secret secret of the odyssey credit)
And so no one else can see (secret secret I've got a secret)
My true identity

The Mary got Joe Mr. Robot Joe
The mall down while
Jamal ARI got so Mr. Robot Joe
Jamal Daum all
Dole mall are you got to know Mr. Robot Joe
Dome O ARI Doctorow Mr. Robot to Orlando
Bill me ORE Doctorow Mr. Robot so
Bill me or Doctorow Mr. Robot go
(thank you very much all Mr. Robot killed
For doing the job nobody wants to)
Bill Morey Dr. Mr. Roberto
(and thank you very much O Mr. Robot so
For help me escape this when I needed to)
Bill Morey Dr. Mr. Robot go and
(thank you thank you thank you)
(I wanna thank you)
(police think you)

The problem for me to sing
Too much technology
Machines to save on the eaves
Machines and EU than the ease

That time has come home at last (secret secret I've got a secret)
Tester O all layer this mask (secret secret I've got a secret)
Now everyone can see (secret secret that I Gotta see credit)
To my true identity

I and Taylor only!  Carol Rowley!  Tell rely!  Kilroy…

Mr. Roboto, or in this case, Mr. Robot Joe

In this farewell
There's no blood
And there's no doubt will only
'cause I've drawn regret it
From the truth
Out of 1000 loans

So let mercy come
And loan Sheryl lee 80

While only then can
All bass Maria ceo
To cross the Moon Eddie the gem
You raise money so
And let go of low the aid can

Put two roads
What you thought of me
While odd clean miscellany
With the fans
All of unsuited to MTV

So let mercy from
And wash away

One of the deal only
All face my ceo
They crossed out what I be from
The race mize so
And let go of YI Avedon

For while 099 [lolwut, Voltorb?]
I started The Game
Add one member pane may become
Today this bends
I'm forgiving blown I'd gone

All bass mizel
The cross at Wat I be from
The race myself
Bad luck and all of one I john
YI john

Board giving the watt I john
(the non mmmm at)

What I've Done, or as it's known here, … Something with John's and AY's

Date: 2009-04-17 14:12:27
Gold Saucer (Final Fantasy VII):
Tommy I'm happy any on the AM on a a while a O. and a high and I S. a the them can man a man and they a while back and they a sack -and they back -office a and they they say is a lot

Remixed Sandopolis Zone (Sonic 3 and Knuckles): After the battle against Missingno. in the linked video, the song plays.
May they live E. E. E. E. A. E. E. A. A. they a guy and the a a man if if they if if the a man a a a if if

Anxiety (Akumajou Densetsu):
I saw a in the oh oh the the the 02 in the two B. two to 02 to two in the in the two to 00 in the two in the in the end and in the team in a the tenth in and then in the in the inn in the dns a free a free and in many in the in the in the two to two in two to two in the two men in in in in in in the 22 they then in that in the in the in in in the free from a win in the men in oh

Spring Yard Zone (Somari): The music plays during the video in that link.
T. in S. A. S. A. I. a N. a M. I. S. A. I. N. A. S. A. S. A. S. A. I. a N. a M. at on T. E. E. S. E. E. S. E. I. T. N. E. T. N. V. E. A. A. E. I. E. L. E. E. E. T. N. N. O. A. A. E. S. E. E. T. E. the day they say he is from the ASEAN OEM AM at a a N. O. A. S. A. S. A. I. O. N. a M. at at T. E. E. S. E. E. S. E. R. E. E. E. T. I. N. E. A. O. E. S. E. R. E. E. N. T. N. N. O. A. A. A. E. I. E. L. E. E. T. M. I. T. A. O. O. A. A. C. O. M. O. N. S. ASEAN OEM AM Saturday after the

Trance L. Vania (Command and Conquer: Yuri's Revenge):
Teeth and in to from the 1990 and friend from French franc and from the command and intensity intent freed from the NT and freedom and freedom and freedom and then enter into a and then and then any any free from a any then and then an NT and then and then a life that from fraud and fresh fruits freed from

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-04-22 22:10:38
Par of Chocolate Rain (in Dragon)
in the in a to him I have To a good Mannon going to it to it to to a and the government and the The How can add to the In that the to you to him I to do you of the to you have a-a fifth of the To the how can you and a to a in a and he was a to to the thing to a of the of the to a to a through was anything I him of the to a in a him to the to a to him the thing I thought you to a living a city of the Government to him to the to a new

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-05-19 15:07:49

J-E-N-O-V-A (Final Fantasy VII):
To ask have asked her cat hair out to the N. A. E. A. M. - back if if if food from food from food from if they

Jenova must like food and cats, then.  Maybe she likes cat food.  O.o