Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

State the obvious! - Page 30

Re: State the obvious!

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2009-08-04 14:03:35
666Jolteon looked in his pants.

the GCL lawnmoving Glisp disproves of this.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-08-04 14:40:46
I should eat some food.

Date: 2009-08-04 16:05:24
666jolteon should resign

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-08-04 16:16:43
I want to be a member of the GCLf Lawn Moving Service.

Date: 2009-08-04 16:22:28
As do I, after all my years of being here. longer than wa and he gets Member+!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-08-04 16:23:12
Splash doesn't do anything.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-08-04 16:37:35

Geez, complain some more. Its not like you can't self nominate yourself. You can just talk to an admin about it. They actually reccomend you do self nominate yourself. Member+ is no longer just a special usergroup. Just about anybody can get in as long as they meet the requirements and don't act like fucking retarded idiots or do anything that would give them a WOM.
I was put in Member+ because I wanted to help out more and while my earlier days at GCLF were rocky, I've improved immensely. If I can do it than so can the rest of you.

Oh and CJ Miller just ask Gary to let you in the group and he will. I'll vouch for you if he says no.

Now let's stop the topic derailment and get back to the game. (That was not a back seat modding attempt either. I fucking also sounded like Tweaker just now.XD)

Now, ahem….

Adam Glitch is complaining.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-08-04 16:43:49
Glisp's name is yellow and he also has yellow stars near it.

Date: 2009-08-04 16:46:13

Geez, complain some more. Its not like you can't self nominate yourself. You can just talk to an admin about it. They actually reccomend you do self nominate yourself. Member+ is no longer just a special usergroup. Just about anybody can get in as long as they meet the requirements and don't act like fucking retarded idiots or do anything that would give them a WOM.
I was put in Member+ because I wanted to help out more and while my earlier days at GCLF were rocky, I've improved immensely. If I can do it than so can the rest of you.

Oh and CJ Miller just ask Gary to let you in the group and he will. I'll vouch for you if he says no.

Now let's stop the topic derailment and get back to the game. (That was not a back seat modding attempt either. I fucking also sounded like Tweaker just now.XD)

Now, ahem….

I wasn't complaining, I was glorifying Wa but thanks for your concern.

Obvious statement: I have a dog

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-08-04 16:50:01

Now, ahem….

I wasn't complaining, I was glorifying Wa but thanks for your concern.

Obvious statement: I have a dog

Alright then nevermind. I hope you didn't find that previous post offensive as it really wasn't supposed to be.

Obvious statement: The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers are Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. (I'm running out of things to say here.)

Date: 2009-08-04 16:55:44
I'm wet

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-08-04 17:30:16
(Because of the "GARYDOS" right?)

I posted.

Date: 2009-08-04 17:32:02
(No because I had a shower)

I posted too.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-08-04 19:29:46

As do I, after all my years of being here. longer than wa and she gets Member+!

[img]http://www.flashpointsocialmedia.com/Area51/Orion/Images/o_rly.jpg[/img]

Anyways: I have also posted.

Date: 2009-08-04 19:33:37
obvious: I did not understand that apart from the gender mishap. (sorry)