Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

caption the avatar above you - Page 5

Re: caption the avatar above you

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-16 00:37:33
*Suggestively* You want some of this? *Purrs*

Meh, can't really get into this game… :-\

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-11-25 20:14:09
Who the hell shaved my head while I was sleeping?  I'MA FUCKEN KILLS THEM!

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-25 21:31:20

Who the hell shaved my head while I was sleeping?  I'MA FUCKEN KILLS THEM!

Well, Hiruko is merely a puppet used by someone else (Sasori). But that is funny.

Gardevoir: The next person who interupts this song DIES!

Date: 2010-06-28 22:48:26
SHADOW, GO DESTROY THE PYRAMIDS!

Date: 2016-08-25 22:55:10
*happy birb noises*

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2016-08-31 04:17:20
Petting capacity is at 50% !
(^ is an Undertale quote)

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2016-08-31 06:59:40
"Blue: Hahahahaha Red! You ran away! You're such a loser, how are you going to become a serious Pokémon Trainer if you refuse to battle?"

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2016-08-31 07:02:47
(Did you notice his hair is different with his in the game ?)

"Hey, this flower looks yummy, and I'm kinda hungry now… sticking a snack to my hat wasn't a bad idea, after all."

Date: 2016-08-31 07:17:10

(Did you notice his hair is different with his in the game ?)

(Oh neat. That's interesting, I didn't know. I thought that his hair looked different but wondered whether it was a normal sprite and I just didn't recognize the sprite.)

"Blue: Gramps! Where are you? It's been 3000 years…"

"Hey, this flower looks yummy, and I'm kinda hungry now… sticking a snack to my hat wasn't a bad idea, after all."

Funny. Reminds me of Rune Factory 3 (which is a game I have but haven't played much of) where I seem to remember that one of the things you can do is eat flowers or something like that.

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-08-31 09:29:59
Every other day Torchickens has a different avatar, so it'd be odd to read the caption for one while it's another… Then again, there is an admin here with a new one every 4 hours. (Can't… Remember… Username…)

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-08-31 09:41:13
I think the only description for above is:

JOEL HAVE YOU BEEN DOWNLOADING NIPPLES

Date: 2016-08-31 11:21:29

Every other day Torchickens has a different avatar, so it'd be odd to read the caption for one while it's another… Then again, there is an admin here with a new one every 4 hours. (Can't… Remember… Username…)
Zowayix. That's right…
Your avatar is larger than my DSi can load drc. Sorry…

Date: 2016-08-31 15:23:26

Yeah, I like to change my avatar every odd occasion. It's usually not quite as often as every other day though and I only recently changed mine to the Sanrio Timenet My Melody sprite after having an animated sprite of Gold stuck spinning around in a Glitch City for a long time.

Edit: Decided to changed it again.

Date: 2016-08-31 18:18:38

Yeah, I like to change my avatar every odd occasion. It's usually not quite as often as every other day though and I only recently changed mine to the Sanrio Timenet My Melody sprite after having an animated sprite of Gold stuck spinning around in a Glitch City for a long time.

Edit: Decided to changed it again.
Oh, cool! A sig change! That's normally a tri-week occasion!

Date: 2016-09-01 01:10:17
¿Quién es Yeniaul?